How to: Remove stuck O2 sensors on MS3's

I've used Aero Kroil from Kano Labs many times on aircraft engines and I absolutely swear by it. Sometimes you need to be patient on extremely corroded or oxidized parts, spray on at night and wait until morning to try it. A completely useless fact, many years ago they used to charge the government nearly $400 a can for the stuff.

Great thread! well is the dealer the only option to get another O2 sensor (if you need it)? LOL - I tried getting the top O2 sensor off: damn! Tons of PB blaster and it still wouldn't come out. Needless to say its pretty well stripped. :(

( I use this special stuff that a cemical guy that comes to my shop sells use thats 10,000 times better then PB blast. BUT i have used PB Blast on my own car and others and it works good enough. So if you can't get it go buy PB Blast )

wats the stuff the chem guy brings in??

Does anyone know the specifications of the O2 sensors in a 2008 Mazda 3? Such as the resistance values when the car is off. I am reading values of 19.6 ohms and 5.9 ohms from my two front O2 sensors. I have a feeling that the 19.6 ohm reading may be a bit to high. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Back