Wheels that will fit the MS6 with BREMBO Brakes?

Booster

:
Mazdaspeed 6 SOLD/Challemger SRT8 DD/ 2012 Mustang BOSS 302
As the title, what wheels fit over the BREMBOS or other BBK?

I have Ultra Legeras 18 X 8, et48 + 2.85 hubcentric spacers, without the spacers, won't fit.

JC

If the BBK was designed for the car stock, I don't see why they wouldn't fit your wheels. They're the same diameter, an inch wider, and 7mm lower offset. Unless that BBK wasn't one designed for this car in the first place.

This is the BBK that Brembo sells for this car, I bought from RPM and part number is the ones on the Brembo site.

This is the BBK for this car no questions. But Factory wheels MS6 nor MS3 or RX8 fit over this. Even the Ultra legeras that I have wont fit without a 2.85mm spacer.

Cause I know there are other cars using this BBK, I will like to know of wheels that will fit, without spacers.

Contact Brembo and ask what they recommend as a offset for their brakes on a MS6. They should be able to point you in the right direction... Then using the offset info you can look into whe will fit....

I run my Advan RS 18X8. I have NP. But these are rare rims hard to get a hold of and cost a small fortune.

DSC01160.jpg

This is what I am talking. So they fit with no spacers, correct?

Yes no spacers needed. CherrySpeed another member at the other forum has some TSW's 19's I believe that fit without spacers as well.

Yes no spacers needed. CherrySpeed another member at the other forum has some TSW's 19's I believe that fit without spacers as well.

Almost...I needed 3mm spacers in the front.
I know the Enkie gtc-01 fit with no spacers.
Good luck, cause I had a real b**** of a problem finding wheels to clear the massive calipers. I know brembo has a diagram of exactly what space is required, just ask Donny and he will hook you up with the pdf.
That said,even though I contacted TSW and they verified the Nogaro's would fit without spacers, and they didn't, so be careful and make sure the wheels clear BEFORE you mount tires and are unable to return them.
Good luck.

Cause this is an eternal question, for the BREMBO BBK user, I will like to know of other options people are using, now a days?

go to the brembo site and look for the clearance guide.

CaliperClearance460.gif

A-41mm B-110mm C-192mm

Thank you, I know this, but the question is what wheels user of the BBBK are using?

What offset, size,brand, wide, and so on.

JC

one of the local guys here has a BBK, he went through hell finding wheels that fit. he actually spent time at discount tire on the phone with the manufacturer....and of course, i dont remember what he's got....

Received the wheel, check for fitment and it simply don't fit!

Back