Finally found my way back to the forums...

mazda_pro5_2nr

Contributor
:
2004 Redondo Red Pearl Acura TL
Yeah I've had a LOT of things going on at home with my marriage and problems with the car and friends that I haven't had any time to even come on the forum. But I'm back finally...dang I feel like a noob (headbang)

Lol. Hey there.

But yeah like I said the whole "near" divorce deal sucked man...plus my computer is ghey and would never connect to the internet. I need to get a hanidcapped sticker for my laptop.

Well right now we are starting to go take some counseling but like I told my wife, the counseling thing should be a one time thing from which we get what we need in order to learn how to talk and work things out without anyone intervening ni the argument.

I'm glad you're going to counseling. Having an unbiased person that can help you learn the "right" way to work things out can be helpful. Try to keep an open mind, don't blame each other and just remember why you fell in love with this person while you're working on this. It takes two to tango (fight) and two to fix and keep your relationship happy and stable.

And honestly, if y'all ever feel like you are slipping back into old/bad habits in the relationship, don't rule out going for a "tune up" with the counselor.

....velo....is your new word "mang"...cuz you should really think about adding an "ina" at the end, lol.

and JA, thank you for the warm wishes. Yeah we are really trying to work things out. Last night was my first night back in my own house and in my own bed with my wife. And my first session with the counselor was last night so I had a good hour to just vent.

It been about a year and change so yeah. But like everyone says, he first couple of years are the toughest. And thanks.

wth i was wondering where you disabeared to i was about to release the hounds and call a search party.

Hahahaha. No offense Doug but um....I'm not that hard to find. Its not like I can hide behind a tree...

Back