DVD media

habeansha

:
2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO KC
anyone know a good place online to buy DVD R's?

usually i get whatevers on sale at radioshack but now everyone seems to beat me to it and the sales arent that great anymore

I know newegg has pretty good deals but i usually stay away for there because the cheapest shipping to hawaii is UPS ground and im like wtf? theres an ocean between us how are you supposed to drive here?

and what is a good brand? I know ive had problems with magnavox and memorex media

wait til black friday and stock up like i do. got 15 100pks of the best buy dynex brand for 6.99 each.

02-03-08_2324.jpg

try this site also

http://rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv

ive read into media types for a bit and the tayo yudens are supposed to be the best.and this site has the real deal ones. they actually have forums talking about how to tell if you have fake tayo yudens or not through the media id number. these guys are crazy into this stuff. yeah they say to specifically to avoid the two brands you mentioned. i had some memorex that sucked also.

for the price i have suprisingly good luck with the dynex. rarely ever a coaster with these

james

wait til black friday and stock up like i do. got 15 100pks of the best buy dynex brand for 6.99 each.

02-03-08_2324.jpg

try this site also

http://rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv

ive read into media types for a bit and the tayo yudens are supposed to be the best.and this site has the real deal ones. they actually have forums talking about how to tell if you have fake tayo yudens or not through the media id number. these guys are crazy into this stuff. yeah they say to specifically to avoid the two brands you mentioned. i had some memorex that sucked also.

for the price i have suprisingly good luck with the dynex. rarely ever a coaster with these

james

i found those dynex ones on sale at bestbuy.com
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...Id=abcat0515005&type=product&id=1109938005800

i might try ordering a couple of those

thats the crappy part about living on hawaii, or at least the big island

no best buy, no sams club, costco is a 2 hour drive

pretty much my only choice for buying dvds locally is officemax, walmart and radioshack

I'm pretty picky about the media I buy.

I generally never buy the stuff if it's made in Taiwan, China, or Indonesia; I almost always will pay the extra few for Japanese manufactured discs (Sony, TDK, some Maxell). That said, you couldn't pay me to use Dynex, but that's just me/my $.02

Too bad you don't have a good selection of outlets though.

TDK has always been good for me. Actually I've burned literally THOUSANDS of DVD-Rs and I don't recall ever making a coaster with ANY brand. So far every brand has been fine and still fine to this day.

TDK has always been good for me. Actually I've burned literally THOUSANDS of DVD-Rs and I don't recall ever making a coaster with ANY brand. So far every brand has been fine and still fine to this day.

yeah i think there may be a problem with my dvd burner

i get lots of stupid error messeges in nero when burning cds and dvds

I use imgburn for burning, works great and is free.

As for disk I try to use the Tayio Yuden disks. Sony, Fuji, and sometime TDK use them. They will always say made in Japan and they have a different kind of container, the way it latches on the bottom is different.

Back