Power folding mirrors

Shock

:
2003.5 Titanium Mazda Familia
I searched and couldnt find it, so here goes. Im from ontario canada and have a canaidian msp. I read somewhere that the american msps come with power folding mirrors. If so im really interested in maybe getting some used ones with the switches if anyone has. If not does anyone know where they can be found for the msp.

Thanks
Shock

no, we dont get power folding mirrors. They fold, and have powered mirrors, but they dont fold on their own.

They are a JDM or taiwan market part....and pretty damn sweet...sort of pointless on such a narrow car, but whatev...here's a vid...can't find where they are selling, but seem them for sale before...

object>

Yeah, i know how they work. The new Maxima has them. And i dont want them so that i can 'fit' places. Its cause my car is so low to the ground that the headlights of every car behind me is at my eye level. Kind of annoying.
Thanks anyways.

Do you have the Mazda signal mirrors or jsut some APC ones? Ebay had a set awhile back taht were the signal mirrors, heated and power folding. I think they were $400 for the set which isn't bad, cause they're factory Mazda or Ford I forgot. Search Astina mirrors, and also Isamu or Genki.

I got mine from here http://www.erebunicorp.com/
but I would like to find the ones your talking about....

Do you have the Mazda signal mirrors or jsut some APC ones? Ebay had a set awhile back taht were the signal mirrors, heated and power folding. I think they were $400 for the set which isn't bad, cause they're factory Mazda or Ford I forgot. Search Astina mirrors, and also Isamu or Genki.

Back