My 06 wrx tr drag racing time

Gaboost

:
2006 Aspen White WRX
Just thought I'd share my latest time with my wrx tr. I ran a 13.4 @ 99 mph with a 1.8 60 foot. My car is stage II, which is just a Tanabe turboback exhaust and Enginuity ecu reflash. The trap speed and 60 foot time shows how the awd helps the launch and also kills the top end. Coming soon is a 20g bolt on turbo upgrade, so that should help top end alot.
My friend with a stock 2002 formula firebird ran a 13.2 @ 106, so that shows the difference in the trap speeds with a similiar e.t.

Not bad. My friend with his WRX TR ran a 13.3 @ 100 with just a Bosal downpipe. But now he's on his 2nd or 3rd tranny with the VF39, STI intercooler, Bosal Downpipe, HKS Cat-back, and Cobb AP. He dyno'd at 245whp on a Mustang Dyno.

Just thought I'd share my latest time with my wrx tr. I ran a 13.4 @ 99 mph with a 1.8 60 foot. My car is stage II, which is just a Tanabe turboback exhaust and Enginuity ecu reflash. The trap speed and 60 foot time shows how the awd helps the launch and also kills the top end. Coming soon is a 20g bolt on turbo upgrade, so that should help top end alot.
My friend with a stock 2002 formula firebird ran a 13.2 @ 106, so that shows the difference in the trap speeds with a similiar e.t.

I'd rather have the WRX (hippy)

Back