2008 Mazdaspeed 3

lazyboi808

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Goin back to school..and going to take offers for my speed 3. Dont really want to spend the 3k to ship.

Here she is.

2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Bright Silver
Ipod/connection
Mobil One Oil
8xxx miles
BONE STOCK

All services (3) times so far with oil changes and etc. Used only Royal Purple Oil so far. Broken in properly an babied. Washed atleast 1-2 a week, waxed 1 every two weeks. I love this car an hate to get rid of it but, if I can save some money then I would rather go to school without payments. No joy rides. Very fast, torque monster. Plenty of potential. Had an evo 9 before this an it is just as fun, but with more space an comfort. But the main reason as well, is my bank will not allow me to leave the island with the car Serious offers only please.%%%%%%%%%%%%% $26,499!!!!!!!!!!!!! my payoff lol.. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% OR cash + T. o. P. Another speed was for sale not to long ago for $33k!!!! an sold in 4 days? This is a steal...

DSCN0057.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

AWWWWWW and here I am with my new Cosmic Blue MS3 ready to rival your ass at SCCA!!!!

Its all your fault I bought it!!!!!!! And now you gon sell um!!

Ahhh cam on!! (dunno)

Hey, its gabe by the way, if you haven't figured it out. Too bad you sellin yours man.

I'm totally F@#$ing enjoying my car fully. I now KNOW why you were telling me the stuff you told me that day.

But payments are payments, and school will get you something better in the long run.

Good luck man! Stop by at the races someday if you're bored.

By the way, post in Craigslist.org and Islandpreviews.com I'm having the most success selling my old Protege5 on there.

Shoots!!!

-Gabe

Back