Lime Rock Park-Mazda Corral

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just wanted to let you guys know, that I have been by contacted by LRP about this years Mazda Corral. This years event will be held at the same area, by the "skid pad" and we will have the following teams and drivers at this years event.

Tri-Point, Tindol, Horton Motorsports driving the Mazda 6, the following drivers will be in attendance.

Tri-Point-Jeff Altenburg, Charles Espenlaub and Jason Saini
Tindol-Michael Galati, Chip Herr and Charlie Putman
Horton-Patrick Linsey

On the Grand Am side
Speedsource, Hyper Sport & Racers Edge in their RX-8's
Yes, Patrick Dempsey will be in attendance with the Hyper Sport Team. I will keep all of you updated, as I receive information from Mazdaspeed Motorsports and Lime Rock Park.
------------------------------
UPDATE

Here is the final ticket pricing, please call the ticket office to order tickets, you will have a ticket that will have Mazda Corral on it and a special parking pass that will admit you to the corral. Here are the ticket codes.

GAGTMAZDAFRI $15.00

GAGTMAZDASAT $25.00

GAGTMAZDAMON $40.00

GAGTMAZDAWKND $60.00

Call the Track Office toll free at 1-800-RACE-LRP or 860-435-5000. The Track Office is open Monday thru Friday from 9a.m. - 5p.m. Just tell the person answering the phone that you would like to order tickets and your call will be directed to either the Administrative Assistant, Heather or the Ticket and Promotions Coordinator Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll probably hit up the Super 8 in Torrington or something. The ride isn't that far and there are more restaurant options in that area.

I am hoping to stay at Luke's again. we had a blast last time. Except for Mark's snoring.

Back