Color match Rear bumper (Diffuser?) & Front bumper mustache

BLAZEONE

:
08 speed3
Hi Guys,

First thing I thought looked off on my silver ms3 was the rear black plastic bumper, or diffuser. Has anyone color matched this piece yet? If I had it painted, I would also want the front bumper mustache color matched as well. What do you guys think?

anyone that is a photoshop guru, and has some time to kill, I would like to see a silver ms3 with these 2 items color matched.

Here is the front....I will try and work on the rear later...hope that helps

Silvermustache.jpg

That does look sweet. If you do this, better put some anti-rock film over the mustache, chips would look like hell.
-enganear

I think it takes away from the aggressive nature of the car's aesthetics. I guess if that's what you're going for, go for it! Otherwise, leave it as is.

Its a great idea. But I think you might need another coat of clearcoat. It looks like a bad spray paint job. Sorry mang. Maybe a bad pic?

Ew! Don't you dare paint the rear bumper/front bumper. ahaha
Find me a solid, larger photo of the rear and I'll photoshop it for you. This photoshop will be amazing...... ..... in teaching you a lesson about why not to do it! ;)

For all you idiots that think I painted my mustache you need to read the post...he asked for a PHOTOSHOP job and I gave it to him. Of course it looks bad because it is completely fake and took 2 minutes. Geez read the posts before making dumb comments. Enough of that....I still think it looks better black. I saw a read MS3 with a painted stache and it looked bad. Your car your decision though....dare to be different.

For all you idiots that think I painted my mustache you need to read the post...he asked for a PHOTOSHOP job and I gave it to him. Of course it looks bad because it is completely fake and took 2 minutes. Geez read the posts before making dumb comments. Enough of that....I still think it looks better black. I saw a read MS3 with a painted stache and it looked bad. Your car your decision though....dare to be different.

whoa dude, chill out....One person suggested a clearcoat.

LOL I know. It's so obvious it is a photochop

big deal... its photoshopped....woopdy doo... sorry bout that...

...doesnt change the fact that its still ugly.

What about "painted" black? I just think its weak and cheap on Mazdas part to let plastic go unpainted... at least on a limited production car!

Yes, the unpainted plastic may be more "subtle" but I still think it looks cheap. And, I have run into a problem on previous vehicles where the plastic starts to fade. I also live in socal where the sun is always out beating on it.

JMO

l_981dc3fe52c28468c97c81fc137dac73.jpg

i also smoothed the lines in it too and i have no stone chips and its been 6 months i am still debating on the back piece

index.cfm

Latest posts

Back