click/clunk when wheel is turned?

NYXphil13

if im in a parking lot and i turn the wheel a good amount right or left then start drivng in first, i every once and a while here a clunk or clicking noise around my wheel area (its real hard to explain). is this nothing to worry about just like the whine that i hear? this is a month or two after #4 mount snapped and my engine dropped. I just wanna make sure the dealership fixed everything. Im i just an idiot and paranoid about all these noises im heaing? anyone else get the same noise?i know a number of people got the whine.

stupid s*** that could be better for all that $

the wheel hop sucks and the inconsistency of the tmic the hp is there sometimes and then heat soak kills it on ya.oh and the stock wheels are f--kn ugly, and kinda angry that the 3's gt has heated seats but my speed doesn't and i paid a s*** pot more for it.no awd wtf i could go on all day, factory performance parts suck warranty issues. a **** it ill buy an evo

the wheel hop sucks and the inconsistency of the tmic the hp is there sometimes and then heat soak kills it on ya.oh and the stock wheels are f--kn ugly, and kinda angry that the 3's gt has heated seats but my speed doesn't and i paid a s*** pot more for it.no awd wtf i could go on all day, factory performance parts suck warranty issues. a **** it ill buy an evo

wtf?

^ thanks for the link, but its not really a gringing, its more of a sound like when you go over a bump...with no bump

Back