Silver Speed 3 in Southern Maryland

Brets3

:
Mazda CX-7
I know its a long shot but I passed a Silver speed the other day in Great Mills and was wondering if the owner was a member. Looked like he had A-pilar gauges so he must be a "speed 3 addict" like all of us. Would be kinda cool to have another speed to go with to MIR drag nights.

I know its a long shot but I passed a Silver speed the other day in Great Mills and was wondering if the owner was a member. Looked like he had A-pilar gauges so he must be a "speed 3 addict" like all of us. Would be kinda cool to have another speed to go with to MIR drag nights.

When are you going I might come?

MIR is closed for the season. I think it opens sometime in March/April. When the track opens I am going to see if we can get a group of Maryland/DC/Virginia Mazdas to meet up and go. When I had my 350Z we would meet up a couple of times a summer. It was a blast.

ummm if you want a speed6 to tag along to MIR I'm local. BTW, on the 6club we are talking about doing the MIR meets again when they reopen on March 1st.

Sounds great! Let me know and I would be more than happy to go. Hopefully it will be warm, the last couple of times that I ran in the spring it was cold, really cold. Great for the motors, havic on the tires.

well we usually have a pretty good amount of speed6's (5-6) come to our mir meets but it would be nice to have some speed3's there!!

I have a black cherry mica speed 6 let's get a group together and hang out BMORE/Whitemarsh area

I'm off all next week for the next 10 days, give me a time a day and a place and I'll be there. We can hit up the avenue bars or do whatever you guys want, let me know.

Whats up guys anybody intrested in entering there cars in the Ocean City car show in June. I just entered mine last night and just throwing out the invite maybe we can get a group together and enter. Here is the website occarshow.com also from now until the show I plan on doing alot to my speed 6 and might need a hand.

I'm in harford county and love doing installs. Let me know what's going on because I've got a little blueprint up my sleeves that I'm working on for the summer.

Sorry msprotege2nr. Don't think I saw you. But I did see a sweet Red MS3 at Wawa on 235. Rims (looked like the Rays Mazdaspeed ones), tint. Real nice. If it was someone here you got a nice looking ride.

Hey msprotege2nr. Think I saw you today pulling onto Chancellor's Run road around 3 o'clock. Car looks clean.

Back