info's on RX7 94-95 front brakes info pls!!!

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, MSP
I've been looking and no luck so far.
I need to know :
1 - the size of Rx7 front rotors size ,
2 - front hub ID,
3 - front caliper's ear distance from each other and do they come only twin piston or quad piston as well ??(I'm interested for at least twin piston's one)

I'm in process of custom BBK but i'm out of info so I came to the RX7 owners for some insight info.

Seen your post on rx7club.......apexi power fc is a stand alone ecu. Its make specific. Just be careful on that forum they tend to bite your head off for asking q's

Seen your post on rx7club.......apexi power fc is a stand alone ecu. Its make specific.
Not sure of the exact original question, but if it's regarding RX7s, I think the PFC was actually only produced for the FD. Although you can get an adapter for the FC so you don't have to hack the ECU harness. Not sure, but IIRC the latest model number for the one specific for North American FDs (and the best base map) ends with a "4".
Just be careful on that forum they tend to bite your head off for asking q's
Generally only if someone is too lazy and asking a question whose answer is easily available through a search.

Last edited:
He was asking what a power fc was in a group buy post for them by another member. Thats why I figured i'd let him know on here before everyone started crying about it lol. The power fc is made for everything from civics to skylines.

Back