What have you done to your MP3 today???

By bad. I'll sadly leave. I got caught up reading about ur rides that I forgot this was for MP3 not MSP.

NOOoooo don't leave (group)!!! The MP3 section needs all the posters it can get. We are very happy to have non-MP3 people here, unlike the MSP group (peep). We can pretend you are a MP3 with a "turbo conversion".

He needs to be initiated first, and by initiating, I mean stealing his turbo and putting it in my car :D

I guess I can stick around if that's alright. I'll just pretend my MSP aka MP3 has a stock MSP turbo kit with a little kick. I like the sound of that. Not much difference other than that anyways.

I got the AWR trailing arms in last december, deffinatly stiffened up the rear suspension

Gave her a good washing, simple interior detailing, and swapped the front seat cover to get rid of that ugly rip...

What do urethane exhaust hangers do different anyways??

I put on my 215/40R17 BFGoodrich GForce KDW/NT on.. and wow! this car is nuts i tell ya.. nuts. Even with a broken sway bar endlink!

So up next is sway bar endlinks all arround and perhaps new bushings in the back.

Go to CAPS for swaybar endlinks...GREAT price :)
And urethane exhaust hangers are MUCH stiffer then stock ones which help stop the movement of heavy aftermarket exhausts

the hangers are good but transfer a lot of vibration into the car. I might go back to stock actually.

Installed K-Sport Coilovers two days ago and AWR trailing links. :)

I see.. if you ask me, if your aftermarket exhaust is heavy, then you bought a junk exaust. Weight reduction people.. hahaha

Caps eh? you got a link for that? do they have them in stock? i got a price of like 40 bucks each.

actually I should have worded that better. It's more simpler for bigger exhausts (which if made of SS will usually be heavier then the stock stuff) where these will prevent the movement which would normally cause these exhausts to bang against the underside of the car...

As for CAPS...PM'd.

I washed and waxed it and then installed my stock grille again (along with the medieval ADP).

Here's a few pics of my new tires and brakes. well they are more like general pics of the car but Damb thoes are sexy tires.. and of course one sexy car.. I also fixed my freggen end link! bastard of a thing.. hahaha had to grind the bolts off...

Attachments

• IMG_4605.jpg
    IMG_4605.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4598.jpg
    IMG_4598.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_4599.jpg
    IMG_4599.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 203
ineed some ideas for performence mods i can do after i get my new engine. i want more hp than the stock engine but i still want to a pretty decent engine life.

Back