Girlfriend Of 3 Years Joked About A Threesome (NEED HELP!!)

The ninja Edit Skills are strong on that one....
Ninja Edit FTW!

(bow)

Srry for not reading the post more clearly. I blame it on my 5yr old yelling at me to get off the pc and play with him and all his new xmas toys.

If she said she wanted a 3 way with your friend and he's a guy....your ******! She would only bring it up if she was interested in him. Even if she said "only joking". Only joking is a way of feeling the waters to see your reaction. If ya went for it she will be clear to do him with a clear mind...no regrets,but if ya said no...oops maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. To bring up a 3 some is one thing,but to name someone ( a guy) is different. That means she has had her eye on him and wants to do him,but at the same time she doesn't want to hurt you by cheating.

Fantasy is one thing. We all as human beings will wonder,to ourselves,I would like to hit that at one time or another. It's a thought not an action. Your true love for the other will stop you from taking the next step,but she named someone in specific and that should worry you. I will admit that I've seen a woman and thought wow,but would I ask my wife to do a 3 some...hell no. I respect her way too much and would never break her heart by doing that. She's my love and what we share is between her and me only.

*off soapbox*

Well a 3some with a man or a woman wouldnt be ok with me. The fact that she mentioned my friend is the worst part for me.i mean that's all I'm gonna think about from now on.

Sounds like you have your own self confidence problems.
Don't apply them to her.
This should in no way effect your confidence in your relationship if that realationship is solid. Do you really think she will cheat on you and trash the relationship for some dick? If she did, then so what? You would rather be done with it ASAP would you not? But dont assume that becuase she has thought about it, that she will in any way act on it.

Can you HONESTLY say you have never though about tagging her and one of her friends at the same time??
If you can't...you may actually be gay or her friends are REALLY ugly.

I am sure that my wife would consider hooking up with a few of my friends and I know she has thought about it. But so the hell what? I think about sleeping with no less then 40 women a day but I would never act on it as I am devoted to her.

Now if you just cant come to grips with this...then do it. You an your boy use her like a Chinese finger trap...then dumper her slutty ass :)

Last edited:
Consider your values and if she has those same values, and if not then youre done with her! If she has different morals then you its not gonna work out, I personally think your logic is correct and she shouldn't be thinking about a threesome if you guys are serious, I would be worried if it were me like you are. Alot of horn dogs would say hell yea take the opportunity but keep in mind your asking for advice on a mazda forum and everyone has different morals and beliefs, sh0uld i even go into religions. (stooges)

well she told me she felt really bad today about everything. She said that its just something that she had thought about but would never go through with, especially since it would jepeordize the relationship. As far as mentioning a friend, well she told me that part was a joke and a very bad one at that. I wasnt sure if she was lying to me about the friend part to cover her tracks or not but I led her on to believe that I told him about what she said and she only seemed to get upset and embarrassed. Im hoping that we can move on assuming that I got the truth from her this time. I guess time will tell.

If it was me...I would have dumped her on the spot. Because I never deal with a girls BS and learned to live my life NEVER doing so. Don't let a girl get your panties in a twist, they thrive off it. And believe me...when girls break up with guys...what do you think the first thing they do is???

Sex isn't that amazing...she just obviously has the hots for your friend. Which is pretty trashy considering you've been dating for 3 years and should be pretty committed. Girls lie and they especially lie if they are scared of how you will react. Thats always the excuse I get. Although a relationship should a solid team...if its not...and you don't feel connected. Don't linger on something that isn't ever going to be there.

Girls are girls. If you have ever watched "As Good As It Gets" you get my drift.

Last edited:
Here's an idea. ASK HER IF SHE WAS SERIOUS. And ask her if there's a particular reason why she picked a friend of yours. If you're really that close then she'll be honest with you. And if you have any reason to doubt her then your problem isn't a threesome it's a trust issue. Been there done that (trust thing not threesome). Don't let a joke ruin a relationship. There are worst things to end a relationship over.

And this isn't about religion it's about sex jeez I hate this off topic section sometimes.

If you've been together for 3 years, then something like this shouldn't cause a break-up. Forget it ever happened and move on.

So Ive got a really serious dilemma here. Tonight my girlfriend of 3 years told me about how she had wondered what a theesome would be like. I took it lightly as Id wondered the same thing but would never go through with it. She continued to tell me about how she would like to have it with a friend of mine. At this point I was in disbelief. I couldnt tell if she was serious or kidding. I took her word for it that she was serious and basically let it go for a few hours as I really needed time to absorb everything Id just heard. Anyways later that night she tells me that maybe she made it all up and was just messing with me. So I got even more puzzled and started to get more upset. A bit later I told her how I felt about the situation. I explained that it hurt me a lot that she would want to have a threesome whether it be with another man or woman. I explained to her how I felt we had a special bond and inviting another person in the bedroom would only ruin that bond we had worked on making over 3 years. She continued to explain that she was kidding about the threesome with my friend but was serious about wondering what it would be like. She said she would never go through with it.

Soo if youve read that far. Now im home. Im super upset still and have no idea what to do. I dont know what to believe her on and what to not believe her on. I dont think it was right for her to play games with me like that whether or not she is serious or not. If she wasnt serious which she claims she wasnt, I still dont think its acceptable in any form to joke about a threesome with someone that either of us know or are close to. If she had said justin timberlake I would have taken it with a grain of salt.

Anyways im about to go to bed and I need some advice. Right now my plan is to call her tomorrow and at the very least take a break. Whether or not we stay broken up is another question altogether but in my eyes a break is the best thing right now so that I can ponder where this relationship is headed.

Please give me some honest advice guys!! Im hoping this thread will be packed with opinions when I wake up tomorrow

Hello,

I know it's too late for this response But I would like to know from the OP if the problem got sorted. I am in a similar dilemma where my fiance popped up this fantasy although once only but it seems to not get out of my head. I have my marriage in 6 months but it seems to make me sick.
Any help here I can get from a person who was able to work through this?

Back