new rims and stance

blkspdfreak

:
03 black msp and silver p5
hey, cleaned up my baby after new 17" kobe' cam 5's and neuspeed springs. let me know whatcha think. i need tint and a grill BAD. opinions greatly appreaciated.

Attachments

• HPIM0110.JPG
    HPIM0110.JPG
    748.1 KB · Views: 587
  • HPIM0111.JPG
    HPIM0111.JPG
    466.3 KB · Views: 442
  • HPIM0112.JPG
    HPIM0112.JPG
    417.2 KB · Views: 330
  • HPIM0113.JPG
    HPIM0113.JPG
    485.5 KB · Views: 353
  • HPIM0114.JPG
    HPIM0114.JPG
    940.4 KB · Views: 421
like the rims just not a fan of the fenders and bodykit. stance looks good it sits just liek my car does

Love the stance and the wheels....it makes me want to take back what I said about the body kit. Good job man...and I'd actually leave the windows or do a very light tint.

looks good.. bodykit doesn't look bad at all but i just love how clean the stock body is on the msp

thanks everyone, its amaizing what rims and suspension do to our msp's. swaping the springs was a pain but well worth it. it took maby 1-2 hours if you have the right tools. i had the base hobby shop so they had the spring compressors and everything.

- the springs are from neuspeed in the front and the rear is compliments of a sub box with 2 12's. for some reason when i first got my msp it always sat lower in the rear, no aftermarket suspension though.

Looks great man, i think the black speeds are the only ones that can really pull off that body kit and not look ricey. THe rims look great, similar in style to mine with out the inner lip. A+

thanks again guys, tint will run me around $200, so im gunna wait untill after christmas. off topic but how do you guys make your sig? i did mine (tried) but it f'd up some how.

Looks great man, i think the black speeds are the only ones that can really pull off that body kit and not look ricey. THe rims look great, similar in style to mine with out the inner lip. A+

thanks, yours is droped alot too, which set up did you use?

thanks, yours is droped alot too, which set up did you use?

ksport coilovers. rough ride but pretty good for autoxing since they are fairly adjustable.

off topic but how do you guys make your sig? i did mine (tried) but it f'd up some how.

Create your picture in whatever program you use. Load it into the 24/7 system in teh upload images thing in user cp, once loaded click on the link for that image, copy the address, go into modify sig form user cp and hit the insert image, paste the copied url in the space. it should be like this with no spaces. [ IMG ] http: // whateverimage .com[ /IMG ]

lol thats funny
you need a grill and tint and i think it would be sick, my car sits perfect in the back also but flying high in the front...

Back