My Worst Fear for my Mz5

al_thegreat1

:
2006 Mazda 5
Guys i went to houston tx to see Family see what happend .

My car got hit by a 2007 Acura TSX.

Texas drivers are worst drivers ive ever seen

After this am never going back to houston again. ........!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

hope everyone is fine....

I think your be looking at a new 2008 for sure that one in the pics is done

Houston drivers are definitely something else. I remember people cutting across all lanes of the highway with heavy traffic like they owned the place when I was there two years ago.

Sorry about your car. :(

looks like the 5 absorbed the hit well at least... sorry to hear it man. Idaho drivers are goofy too, mainly they don't know how to use the right pedal!

Ouch. Sorry man. Good thing you're here posting. Best of luck with the insurance. I would total that, no questions asked.

Hope insurance covers your loss, and didn't hear anything about anyone being hurt so that is a good thing. How fast were you going? For that kind of damage it looks like at least in the 40-50 mph range!!

Sorry to hear about the too close encounter. I apologize on behalf of all Houstonians.

Actually, Texas drivers are not the worst drivers. They are mostly slow reaction (read dumb).

I see accidents every time I visit San Antonio.

What exactly happened?

Aww, you should be able to buff that damage out with a little bit of elbow grease.....:)
Seriously though, I hope you're okay and that you get fair compensation for this damage.
Anthony

No one got hurt .
i was going 20 to 25 miles and the car i had collision with was going 45 to 50 miles an hour.
DOes any 1 know wats goingto happen next my insurance ppl said car is totaled and i owe around 12gran on that car i hope insurance ppl atleast pay off my car.

Last edited:
If indeed it is a total, you should receive the FMV (fair market value) of the vehicle. It is a good idea to start collecting data on the going rate for your vehicle with the mileage and opts that are comparable to yours. You can kindly submit these to the ins co if the settlement amount is too low. (chair)

Sorry to hear about the crash, glad to see the car did well, do you remember the airbags deploying?

If indeed it is a total, you should receive the FMV (fair market value) of the vehicle. It is a good idea to start collecting data on the going rate for your vehicle with the mileage and opts that are comparable to yours. You can kindly submit these to the ins co if the settlement amount is too low. (chair)

Sorry to hear about the crash, glad to see the car did well, do you remember the airbags deploying?

Yes! airbags deployed both front one and left side one.

Sorry to hear. Hope everything is well with you.
Looks like a total to me. Time to get an '08.

wow...bum deal man...at least you're ok...I remember when one of my cars got stolen and I got it back stripped to the frame, my insurance considered it a total loss and paid off what I owed on the car and that was all....if I had kept my reciepts for what I had added to the car, I might have gotten some compensation back, but since I was barely 18 at the time I threw them all away...lesson learned...most likely your insurance will pay what you owe.
Too bad it's totaled, if the frame was in okay shape I'd buy it back, stick a custom front end on and fiddle with the headlights(bake em and paint em black) (flame2)

Guys i went to houston tx to see Family see what happend .

My car got hit by a 2007 Acura TSX.

Texas drivers are worst drivers ive ever seen

After this am never going back to houston again. ........!

I just got back from driving to Port Canaveral and back and was thinking the same thing about Floridians. They either don't know how to stay out of the left lane, or they are about 90 years old.....(freak)

Insurance Coverage

My insurance company waives depreciation for the first 2 years. Basically, if the car is totalled in the first 2 years, they will replace it. Hopefully you have the same type of verbage in your coverage.

Back