Potential Mazda 323 owner, QUESTIONS!

quarters

Hi,

this if my first post! I am thinking of buying an 88 Mazda 323 Wagon, but before i do, i want to know how hard parts are going to be to get for it.

Is the wagon the same chassis as a 323 sedan? are all the suspension components interchangeable? The wagon in question needs new front suspension parts, as well as brakes.

Thank you!

Well, the wagon, hatch and sedan, are different chassis, but most of the parts are interchangable. If its just a wagon, parts shouldnt be too hard to find. If your doing a b6t swap or anything of the sort, then look at mercury capri's for those. You might score a low milage b6t shipped over from japan at corksport if thats the case.

nope nothing crazy planed, just replacement parts to make it drive/look just like the day they made it.

if this 88' mazda 323 wagon turns out to be half the car my 90' civic wagon is (425,000kms) then it's worth every penny.

I have two 323's, as well as a friend of mine. His 323 has gone without a single rebuild of anything, just replacing normal wear and tear items, for 276,000 miles. My green SE is neaaring that too. These cars are hard to kill. If done well, i bet these could serpas the civic.

Back