Turbo manifold - T3/T4

Get it running yet? You guys doing anything else to the car for it to run properly? What are you going to tune it with?

cp-e standback for tuning. Car is on dyno in a few hours, maybe tomorrow morning. Just tying up loose ends, like any car build :p

This is very interesting!!!!!

I can't tell you how appreciative I am of how well this thing is layed out. How easy it is going to be to modify and mess with it after installing it. And installing it is should be really easy to do compared to the way the stock setup is.

Last edited:
stock setup sucks to tear apart!! Aside from fully tightening all hardware, our manifold/turbo/downpipe/wastegate combo takes no more than 5 minutes to slap together, then another 30ish minutes to torque everything. We decided to strip the block at the oil drain fitting, so were having oodles of fun fixing that (3 hours and counting...lol)

What are you going to do to run the oil return line?

IMO this is the biggest PITA dealing with the turbo in it's stock location. Are you just going to attach soemthing to the stock flange, where it normally bolts to the stock turbo, or what's going on there?

Other lines?

lol... I get hysterical thinking about oil lines on this car...

We are using full AN fittings for the feed and return, which will replace the entire factory drain. Feed line is not bad, it's a B**ch to get to if you dont have a lift, unless you dont mind removing the alternator (which should be removed if you were smart and took it out while removing the factory boost setup, which we didnt...lol). The full oil line setup wont cost more than $150-160

well, everything is different. we use a completely separate wastegate

oh okay ya i understand everything has been swapped for something different, i just stated that i had a divorced chamber for a wastegate on my down pipe, and was being told(atleast as i understood it) that your downpipe was divorced as well. so i was just checking

so the parts your making/selling at PG really won't be a bolt on deal for a stock speed right? you'd have to run a similar t3/t4 setup?

By divorced, I believe he is talking about the divorced downpipe from Corksport.

The WG on this setups is external.. Did you get the car on the dyno?

Back