Change Clock (not in navigation)

kkm11

I read the manual and it says you need to use the CLK (I assume this is abbreviation for clock) button to change the display time (which is in same screen area as temperature, heat/cool info, etc.) I read through the manual, but did not see any figure that referenced a CLK button. Does anyone know where this button is?

Thanks

Do you have the Nav? If so both the Nav time and the display time are changed via the Nav menu.

The title of the thread may explain this to you.................

I don't have a CX-9 in front of me but I can read the manual!

The CLK button is 2 buttons to the left of the radio volume control as shown in numerous illustrations in the manual.......

Last edited:
... I read through the manual, but did not see any figure that referenced a CLK button. Does anyone know where this button is?

See page 6-123 of the '07 OM.

clk.jpg

The title of the thread may explain this to you.................

I don't have a CX-9 in front of me but I can read the manual!

The CLK button is 2 buttons to the left of the radio volume control as shown in numerous illustrations in the manual.......

I can read, you're a forum ass...the title says not in navigation, not NO navigation. There is a clock in the Nav and one on the upper display, both are changed thru the Nav calibration menu together.

Yes...I do have navigation. I thought the clock up top was separate from the Navigation clock. The manual said the navigation clock would update automatically (i.e. daylight savings time) ... so I assume the top clock was separate since it did not update. I will re-check.

Also...I though this was supposed to be a friendly forum. I may have sent my question out too quickly and without enough details...but I feel it is not appropriate to attack my post.

Last edited:
Yes...I do have navigation. I thought the clock up top was separate from the Navigation clock. The manual said the navigation clock would update automatically (i.e. daylight savings time) ... so I assume the top clock was separate since it did not update. I will re-check.

Also...I though this was supposed to be a friendly forum. I may have sent my question out too quickly and without enough details...but I feel it is not appropriate to attack my post.

kkm11, You will find that for the most part this is a very friendly forum. Almost all of the members are here to help other owners with the questions they may have. There only seems to be a couple of members that can't seem to keep their rude and obnoxious comments to themselves. Just ignore their ignorant comments and the other members will help you with what you are looking for.

Thanks...appreciate it rk2112 and todd92.

Also, was able to update time in navigation menu. Have a nice night.

Back