CLICKY

Time:
-Meet starts at 1:00pm
-Park closes at 7:30pm

Who is Invited:
-All members of www.floridastreetscene.net and .COM

Food:
-Food will be served starting at 2:00pm
-Food will be cooked by a designated cook. None of this I'm cooking my own burger crap.

Alcohol:
-You may bring alcohol if you are over 21 years of age. No underage drinking will be allowed at the meet.
-Same thing that applies everywhere applies here, if the cops come and you're underage and drinking then you'll be s*** out of luck. We will not stick up for you, we are not your parents.
-If you plan on drinking until you are impaired please get a designated driver.

Miscellaneous:
-The Pavillion has been rented.
-As such, the location is final.
-Shopping list has been made for all the food.
-If you can't donate but would like to bring Soda, Chips, Cookies or any plastic cutlery please contact us ASAP with what you can bring. If you sign up to bring stuff we will ask of you to be at the park early (1pm)

Games:
-Flag Football
-Soccer
-Floral Arrangements
-Knitting

This BBQ/Meet will be great success as all FSS BBQ's have been. Come by and bring your buddies. Please do not plaster this thread all over the internet as this is a FSS meet. We are not interested in having 10,000 cars show up or making "the most baddass meet ever" we just want to all get together and hang out and chill. Your help with this is appreciated.

If you have questions from this point on, please direct them at myself instead of posting them in this thread as I may not get to read them on time.

Thanks for reading, see you all the 17th.

1.Alejo_NIN
2.Dr.D

Last edited by a moderator:
deffinately will be down. by the way i sent you a PM so let me know if i can help out if need be.

get the day off!!!
i think at night there's another event...the UFC fight and some ale house...

I'll gladly go to that with you. and I can't get the day off, has to be a 2 week notice, rofl. Wish I knew sooner :'(

it's not that far man........ really....... where abouts in Miami are you?

This is located by 595....... you know where that is right?

i live right in front of dadeland on kendall drive and i know but i just wish it was at like tropical park lol which is reeeaallyy close

lmao @ tropical park....... then all of us would be driving forever, all you have to do is hop on teh 826/Palmetto Expressway and ride it up to i-75 north and ride that up to 595, and get off on the state road 84 and u-turn to head west and ride state road 84 down to the signs that say "MARKHAM PARK NEST RIGHT"

or you could take turnpike to 595 West and then get off the on the 136th exit and keep riding state road 84 down to the signs "MARKHAM PARK NEXT RIGHT"

(thumb)

if I wasn't working I'd say "see you there" :(

hahaha thanks man last time i went to a meet i had a 2000 LX but now i have a 2003.5 MSP and i can relate a lot more lol.... also i think its kinda scary sometimes of how obsessed i am with this car and its capabilities

Word...... I thought I recognized those being MSP wheels in your avatar.

stop being a pussy and drive that piece of s*** there, NOW!!!

about how many poeple are going?
well...lets just say when there's only 150 cars, it is a small party...
these people are known for car meets of 300+ cars

so it'll be fun

Count me in as well, just put a reminder on my cell phone the night b4 and the day of. Hopefully I don't make plans...I want to go for sure though for the knitting and the Floral arrangements so do I need to sign anything or send money? :)

no, no need for money...
just bring your ass here, that's all..

actually...we don't even care about you...just bring your car somehow...
lol

laterz

Back