Where to get wheel paint?

06Si to CX-7

:
2007 Mazda CX-7
I must first admit that I am OCD about my new vehicles...while washing it the other day I noticed a couple of very minor scrapes in my front wheel likely caused by road debris (blown tire pieces is my guess). These scrapes are down to the primer on the wheel so I would really like to find some touch-up paint to fix it.

However, there are about ten million different shades of silver...so I was wondering if anyone here has bought Mazda OEM touch-up paint for the wheels? Is it even available? If not, any other paint that you know will match the wheel color of the CX-7 perfectly? Thanks again!

-E

Its not paint.
Its powdercoated...And touching them up will look just that way...like a touched up wheel.

Is it really powdercoated? They don't look powder-coated to me and they are described as painted alloy wheels. I had a 2001 Mustang with very similar looking wheels and used touch up paint once for curb rash and it looked OK. What I really want to know is if Mazda sells OEM silver paint for the wheels?

Last edited:
I just checked on touch up paint, and I don't think it can be ordered. You may have to go to O'reilly or NAPA and find a suitable substitute. Sorry.

I was wondering if anyone here has bought Mazda OEM touch-up paint for the wheels? Is it even available? If not, any other paint that you know will match the wheel color of the CX-7 perfectly? Thanks again!
-E

In the Mazda RX-8 forums they say that Mazda "Sunlight Silver" is an exact match. Hope that this helps

Back