Stock P5 - MSP Shifter Comparison Picture

Shasta

Contributor
:
2003 Pro5
As the title states does anyone have a picture of the 2 shifters together, I don't want to screw up ordering the wrong length shifter boot form Redline. Going to be installing a MSP shifter into my P5. Any help would be greatly appreciated, would like to try and order it as soon as possible and the MSP shifter is not in hand yet.

Thank you.

I wish that the B&M shifter looked that good. I was disappointed with the height of mine. It did really shorten up the throw though.

I wish that the B&M shifter looked that good. I was disappointed with the height of mine. It did really shorten up the throw though.

hey 2xsess how much shorter did it get from the stock shiftr?
do u have any pictures that i can see
cause i am plannin on gettn either a TWM or a B&M
but i just wana get sum more inputs from ppl that have a B&M or TWM b4 i get one
is the B&M stiff? and r the throws almsot as long as the stock throws?

It's not stiff. The throw it is quite a bit shorter than stock. Just the height was what I was disappointed with. I think it's nearly stock height but I can put a large drink cup in the holder and don't have a problem getting into 1-3-5 gears.

alrights 2xsess thanks dude
cause im hearin ppl say on other threads that
the B&M r soo short in throws
and how they say that they cant go back to stock throws and how they have to move their seats up to shift to 1,3,and 5
cause the B&M r that short

I have the kartboy and bushings and love every moment of it after it broke in. Plus got for under $100 shipped. Check out the p5 marketplace for the thread about it. I think I got it from apexr1.com

I want something with the height of the MSP and the throw of the B&M.

exactly i want sumthin that is that short in height
cause
and iono bout the throws of the B&M but im lookn fer sumthin that short in height

Back