looking for electric scheme of power steering pump - mazda 3

Hi,
I am looking for electric scheme of power steering pump for my mazda3. Could someone help me? Maybe also picture of power steering pump, where can i see the electric connector and which colored cable is in which hole for that connector. I need it cause i have broken connector and don't want to risk damage of pump when trying all the combinations of cables...
please, if you can, help me. many thanks.

I am also looking for electric scheme of power steering pump for my mazda3 2.0i . Maybe also picture of power steering pump, where can i see the electric connector and which colored cable is in which hole for that connector. I need it cause i have broken connector and don't want to risk damage of pump when trying all the combinations of cables...
please, if you can, help me. many thanks.

Hi,

I just bought a 2005 Mazda 3 2.0 which came from an accident (front rh fender damage including steering pump) , can you also send me electric scheme of power steering pump. because connectors and sockets are broken. thanks

paolodejesus@yahoo.com

Hi everyone, I had the same problem......a month ago bought from copart a mazda 2007 3s crashed on the right side, the ps pump is totally broked and need to be replaced.....so need the scheme of the connectors to plug it and run this amazing car, please If anyone here had the scheme send me to my email, i really apprecciate the help.

my email is ramiro2787@gmail.com

Back