Service Manual for the MS3...?

Does anyone know where I can buy a Mazdaspeed3 service manual...?
I have one for my previous car (99 Miata) and I remember paying $100 for it, but it has been the best investment ever...

Thanks!!!

Thanks Silverspeed03... I guess this is available through Mazda...meaning you can get it through any Mazda dealer/parts supplier...

jesus 140 bucks...
The price is not too bad compared to some other manufacturers. However, be aware the service manual does not include electrical diagrams, engine internals, or transmission internals; there is an electrical book, and an engine book - I have not seen a transmission book, but it must exist too. Also, there is an additional manual "2007 service highlights" that has a lot of very interesting stuff in it.

Why the hell did they separate the info...?
My Mazda Miata 99-00 service manual covers everything in the car; from wiring to an all out overhaul...and everything else in between...

I was hoping to find the same format in service manuals across models...

Why the hell did they separate the info...?
My Mazda Miata 99-00 service manual covers everything in the car; from wiring to an all out overhaul...and everything else in between...

I was hoping to find the same format in service manuals across models...

yea but your miata is alot less complicated than the speed 3 if it was one book it would be like half a foot in width, i have the electrical book and its freakin huge

I have a Mazda 3 service/repair manual. The only difference is going to be engine components, turbo, intercooler, piping, ect.

I bought the complete service manual for the 2007... The 2008 is not out yet...according to the publishing company that prints it... Damn, its HUGE and EXPENSIVE!!!

In addition to the manuals, I had to buy 2-3 5" binders at $28 a pop in order to fit the manual (it comes in loose 3 hole sheets/non-binded)

I bought the complete service manual for the 2007... The 2008 is not out yet...according to the publishing company that prints it... Damn, its HUGE and EXPENSIVE!!!

In addition to the manuals, I had to buy 2-3 5" binders at $28 a pop in order to fit the manual (it comes in loose 3 hole sheets/non-binded)
Mine came as a soft-bound book. I would say the 2008 is 99% the sam as 2007.

Back