The MS6 Build-a-Beast is coming very soon...(Pics)

chriscecc914

:
06 MS6
PAGE 1: MS6 goes to the shop, pics of damaged motor, new motor,
PAGE 4: New motor back in the car
PAGE 6: Pics of the car before motor break-in
PAGE 10: Money spent so far on the beast! (And it will only go up)
PAGE 12: The beast is home!!! Pics and vids!
PAGE 16: Cool exhaust vid

Short Summary for most who haven't been following my MS6 Build:

1. GT3076R Install+ No tune+ Overboost+ Detonation= Blown Motor
2. Protege Garage Produces the first MS6 Forged Shortblock
3. I buy it!
4. MrLilguy produces the first MS6 cam driven fuel pump upgrade.
5. I buy it!
6. My car goes to ICS performance in Stamford for Install work!
7. ICS tells me my valves were damaged when the motor blew.
8. I pay for a custom rebuilt head!

Mods to date:

Arias Pistons
Pauter Rods
GT3076R Turbo
Custom Head work
ATP FCD
ATP Downpipe
ATP Shortram intake
Forge Motorsport boost controller
CP-E EMS
CP-E FMIC
Spec 2+ Clutch
AWR Motor Mount
Garrett Boost Guage
Eibach Pro-kit Springs
NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs

**Most are still in the process of being installed

Pics

The Dyno at ICS
20iz3up.jpg

ixtt3s.jpg

My MS6 up on the lift at ICS

vo0mcn.jpg

j5e69s.jpg

No motor no tranny, no hood, no wheels. Naked MS6!

2j0xfdy.jpg

wmo4zn.jpg

My Engine bay...Empty

2vty7pl.jpg

My stock motor damage pics

2h2nyis.jpg

My piston cracked in half and lodged itself sideways in the cylinder walls. My rods were a pile of scrap metal in the oil pan.

9prl6p.jpg

My New ProtegeGarage Built Shortblock on the Engine Stand! Switching the odds and ends over from the old block.

az8byx.jpg

My custom rebuilt head fresh from the machine shop!

j6s781.jpg

My GT30R Just chillin before it gets hot again! hahaha!

sy5vn7.jpg

My Girlfriend sitting in her car at ICS watching me cheat on her with my MS6. Priceless!

qslf7m.jpg

Hope you all enjoy. More pics and sound/ video clips can be found in this thread in the near future!

Chris

Last edited:
damn youve got some money tied up in this thing. props on the come back. most ppl would have thrown in the towel after blowing up the stock engine. props on the build up

Hey Chris, I am close by and would love ot see your car. Would you recomedn ICS to anyone? How is there work? I am needing a mechanic/company to do some things with, nothing major I just dont have the tools to do it. So yeah. Let me know.

Hey Chris, I am close by and would love ot see your car. Would you recomedn ICS to anyone? How is there work? I am needing a mechanic/company to do some things with, nothing major I just dont have the tools to do it. So yeah. Let me know.

I'll recommend them as soon as my car is finished. I don't want to give props until its deserved. If you want to see my car, take a ride to ICS. Its right off of i95. Otherwise you can wait until its finished and then come see it.

The couple things that I can say about ICS is, they will take your car in the day you tell them you need work done. They get things done when they say they will unless they run into problems or needed parts. They can be pricey being that they work on mostly high end cars like porsche, audi, bmw.

damn youve got some money tied up in this thing. props on the come back. most ppl would have thrown in the towel after blowing up the stock engine. props on the build up

I wanted to give up after the motor blew, believe me! But then after having plenty of time to re think it, I decided I will never have a really fast car if I kept giving up, so I changed my mind and went all out!

Last edited:
Yeah I dont need anything extreme done and that is understandable. I just basically need help with emissions and a header. Basically need to get on a lift and a O2 tool and put a non fouler fix on it and replace bushings on a motor mount so my car stops vibrating like a vibrator.

I'll recommend them as soon as my car is finished. I don't want to give props until its deserved. If you want to see my car, take a ride to ICS. Its right off of i95. Otherwise you can wait until its finished and then come see it.

The couple things that I can say about ICS is, they will take your car in the day you tell them you need work done. They get things done when they say they will unless they run into problems or needed parts. They can be pricey being that they work on mostly high end cars like porsche, audi, bmw.

looking forward to seeing the numbers u put up man... itll give all of us something to shoot for..

i dunno. I really am interested in the single. I think the dual may be to expensive when it comes out. Anyways, I need to order one soon. Im looking for a used exhaust but if I cant find it used i may go with the cpe

I was going to order one a while back. I was never interested in their single, cause it was just too loud.

BUt their dual setup they're offereng, it sounds mean! Instead of just sounded like a loud ass 4-cylinder, it actually has a bit of low rumble growl to it.

who knows when it will be released. Then give it a day after and it will be backordered until 2009. I need to have an exhaust in like a week.

Back