Cruise Control Issues

Raverx17

:
2001 ES Black Mica
Alright guys I recently changed my four spoke (plastic/rubber) steering wheel for a 3 spoke Leather P5 wheel.

I checked and double checked that all the connections were properly made. I took the car for a test drive and put in on the highway to try the cruise and nothing happens . You here a clicking noise like something is engaging or tuning on coming from like the glove box area. And no its not from swicth cliking lol. Anyhow back to the problem

I replaced it again with the 4 spoke to see if maybe the 3 spoke had a faulty swicth. Connected everything and still nothing even though it was working before I had done anything to it. My question is, If the cruise control is somehow connected to a fuse or something. Becuase I have almost tried everything.

Your input would be appreciated thanks.

Where is the module? How can it go bad from one day to the next I used it a day before I did the exhange and it worked fine. Im not questioning your knowledge just that its strnage oh well I guess I will have to replace it. Any idea ho wmuch it cost for a new module? And how hard is it to replace.

Back