Discount tire direct savings

Discounttiredirect.com has 100 bucks off 4 rims or 4 tires. 200 bucks off if you get a set of rims and tires.

Free shipping also. Just an fyi to anyone thinking about upgrading.

I paid a little over 2 grand for my 20's, they priced out at 1671 there. TPMS was my main concern, but after going through it once, its really not that hard to switch over and around here it costs like 50 bucks to get 4 tires mounted/balanced, they could just switch over the TPMS then.

No, I don't work for them :p

Discounttiredirect.com has 100 bucks off 4 rims or 4 tires. 200 bucks off if you get a set of rims and tires.

Free shipping also. Just an fyi to anyone thinking about upgrading.

I paid a little over 2 grand for my 20's, they priced out at 1671 there. TPMS was my main concern, but after going through it once, its really not that hard to switch over and around here it costs like 50 bucks to get 4 tires mounted/balanced, they could just switch over the TPMS then.

No, I don't work for them :p

Not bad. I used to use Discount Tire direct as well as Ebay alot for tire/wheel packages. Now a buddy of mine is a manager at Discount Tire and REALLY hooks me up. Wheel and tire package I am looking at for the CX-7 will be about $1400 mounted and balanced.

But thanks for passing the info, and for the purpose of the thread... they have really good service and if you take it to a physical store they will usually give you a good deal on mounting and balancing. Just FYI.

Back