Why?!!!!! (scratches)

JC-MP5

:
1994 BG6S
Who the fark keeps scratching up my car?! I'm seriously getting pissed. I've had the car back a week and it's already got two HUGE scratches! They're both on the rigth side. Two big ones on the rr quarter panel and a swirl of scratches on the rr passenger door. Is this typical of a rabid key-er?

I think it's my ex. She's the only one angry at me, and she knows wat car I drive. (jealous cuz I'm dating her best friend) But I'm not sure, it could be anyone. Anyway.......

Any advice?

They're happening when I park it at work. And there are none in the garage, So.....

Apparently there has been a rash of scratchings around my area.

Firstly, thats a horrible idea. lol
Secondly, she doesnt even have a car. (scared to drive and cant drive for shiz anyway, yet wants a 350z lol)

I love how she cant drive yet makes fun of my car.

I dunno. It sux.

damn that would piss me off...I Kinda have the same situation...seems like im always stumbling upon another ding or little scratch, even a curb on my rims...Piss's me off...You could threaten her and tell her you know its her and threaten with the police, ect..she will deny it either way and if it stops then you know it was her, if not then you will have to keep investigating...maybe its just bad luck

If I was pissed at you and unafraid of consequences, I'd **** your car up in a really obvious way.

My point is it might not be the ex. Tons of careless people accidentally damage cars in public lots with shopping carts, handbags with metal buckles, etc. You may be projecting these random events on your ex. Or not, just presenting an alternative viewpoint.

Ya but it looks purposeful, you know? I dont think you could accidentally make a swirl of scratches. The other one looks more acciental. But still.....

man that's bad business,it's like you left your wallet out on the street everyday, and just waiting for someone to emty it for you.

when i broke up with my Ex (for cheating) i gave her a nice deep scratch on her 07 mazda 3.
So i always keep my MSP in the garage, and i got a alarm the next day.

when i broke up with my Ex (for cheating) i gave her a nice deep scratch on her 07 mazda 3.
Ouch...I feel for the 3 but the girl had to go...Cheating is low and dirty, you should of scratched her back so the asshole she did it with would know lol

The more I agree with this stuff, the more I realize how much of an asshole I really am. I liked being oblivious better.

-Frank

Back