FREE drawing for mp3 owners

stdntDrvr

:
08 Jetta
add your name to the list...on the 15th, there will be a drawing...the winner will get a little something from your mp3 mod. i did this when i started as mod for the mp3 section, now it's time to do it again! this section has picked-up tremendously since then...and we need to keep it going! so, this is being done as a "Thank You" from me!

Let's keep our section rolling!!!!

...and the winner is....

blue-sun

pm me your mailing address.

Last edited:
Could you tease us a bit and let us know how much this cool (unique?) mod is valued at?

1. CulRidr
2. dominoy2k1
3. MP3Performance

I like my chances :D , as long as nobody else enters.

A big (drinks) to Topher for doing this raffel.

^Especially since there doesn't seem to be a cost to this...who the heck would spit on that?

yeah, you northerners are fine...the last one i held was based on the honor system...hopefully no one would try to BS just to get into this.

...and not a problem...you guys have stepped up and made this section active...and i thank you very much for that...without you guys, this section would have died off a year ago...because it was pretty freaking dead around here. glad to see it's going strong!

1. CulRidr
2. dominoy2k1
3. MP3Performance
4. martispeed
#474 for those who want to know, i bought the MP3 from Winty87 so yea its a "real MP3"

1. CulRidr
2. dominoy2k1
3. MP3Performance
4. martispeed
#474 for those who want to know, i bought the MP3 from Winty87 so yea its a "real MP3"
5. flipmode815 #908 on the list

1. CulRidr
2. dominoy2k1
3. MP3Performance
4. martispeed
5. flipmode815 #908 on the list
6. JoeManNorth Canadian MP3 eh.

you and me both! my es100's are worn out.

man, i really REALLY miss my mp3...i liked it better than my msp.

I've heard someone say that before too.. and also in a Road and Track review of the MSP they were saying it lost some of the MP3 spirit they loved so much. I actualy have two new BFG's KDW's NT's waiting for me at UPS. I'll have all 4 for next summer!

Back