Door handles

jlatxn

Where can I get door handles that are the same as the body color of my cx7?
Currently the door handles are sliver/chrome and I'd like to have door handles that are the same color as the body color (black cherry).
Thanx

You can buy them from a Mazda dealership that sells parts online or at a salvage yard (though the chances are probably slim for that option). If you do buy end up buying them, I'd pay generously for your chrome handles, so keep me in mind. :)

I promise I will not delete this thread and as soon as I find handles you will be the proud owner of silver door handles
Do you have any idea if there are size issues or would I simply be able to go online and purchase (from a mazda parts dealer/retailer) black cherry door handles for a 2007 CX-7? Do you know if door handle sizes / shape vary from model to model?
Thanx for the help!!!
And by the way, if you catch a glimpse of somewhere to obtain door handles I'll charge NO shipping in the cost of the silver door handles that I sell to you. :)

Awesome!

As far as online Mazda part retailers that I've worked with, I'd recommend www.onlinemazdaparts.com (they have a banner ad that sometimes shows above these forums). Email Jason at Mazdapart@gmail.com. He has been VERY helpful and responsive when I've inquired about other parts, and the site seems to offer competitive prices.

I believe there are only two types of handles available for the CX-7: Those that come with the Technology Package, and those that come without it. (The difference is the keyless button on the handles for the Tech Package.) Do you have the Tech Package???

Back