gt3076r runing as of 9-28-07

MS6mike

:
06 MAZDASPEED6,07 MAZDA CX7
i am boosting 14 psi for now it feals nice. runing on the stock inlet pipe, still waiting for the other one! i will get tuned on methanol as soon as i get myinlet pipe in! more info to come !

congrats! i take it your using the 12-14psi wastegate? How do you adjust it? When I put mine on I want to make sure its on 14 and not 12

men bolive i or not, i am boosting 10 psi because my tunner did not get the boost controler conected right. Will get all better soon! at 10 psi i am slightly quiker than stock turbo!!! WOOHOOO!

Did you not have a 3071 before or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

How's the response before boost? Worse than with stock?

no i never had the gt3071 boost responce is not as great, but once it spools o my god!

men bolive i or not, i am boosting 10 psi because my tunner did not get the boost controler conected right. Will get all better soon! at 10 psi i am slightly quiker than stock turbo!!! WOOHOOO!

Dude...for the love of English...SPELLCHECK!

Dude...for the love of English...SPELL CHECK!

lol. Wow.. this new Microsoft word is awesome..It fixes grammar, spelling, punctuation, and everything else.

Man, believe It or not, I am boosting 10 psi because my tuner did not get the boost controller connected right. Will get all better soon! At 10 psi I am slightly quicker than stock turbo!!! WOOHOOO!

alright spell check installed happy?

I'm just messing with the new MSPEC guys.

Have you seen my design for the MSPEC logo?

Keep us updated on that turbo btw. I am starting to convince myself that I need it. :)

mspec.jpg

update! one more day of WOT no problems the car runs like new! need better brakes! think my clutch is slipping! those are my next mods!

clutch slipped like hell on our big turbo ms6 as well. we have a SPEC going in this week.

yes Ken, i will be ordering that from you! first i need to get the parts i am waiting for! DARN ATP!

okay update! another day of WOT! just got my ATP inlet pipe! also Jordan is telling me that i am boosting from K rpm to K rpm and then my throttle plate starts to close! so as of now, my power band is K rpm! but he reassured me that the throttle plate issues will be solved soon!

data logs graphs of my stock turbo VS the ATP turbo upgrade coming soon!

okay update! another day of WOT! just got my ATP inlet pipe! also Jordan is telling me that i am boosting from K rpm to K rpm and then my throttle plate starts to close! so as of now, my power band is K rpm! but he reassured me that the throttle plate issues will be solved soon!

data logs graphs of my stock turbo VS the ATP turbo upgrade coming soon!

Yes...your powerband doesnt change...look at my dynos from before and compare to the newest (search...Im to lazy)...Keep shifting the same.....Oh and heres a link to a pic at the mazda meet at the protege garage my friend.....and congrats..dont over do it with the turbo and boost...dont want to see your s*** blow....right now its just me and you...though it would be nice to alone at the top I dont wanna be alone...snifff,,,snifff....(group)

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117338

your car is sick men! i will get the data logs from my ems to sho the diff in boost. yes men FASTEST MS6'S FTW, i just hoped i have you sponsorship! LOL yea ill take it easy with the boost!

yes but i changed the boost to be similar to what i was using before, you can see the graph as the trotle keeps open on the lag to compesate, but then shuts when it sees more amount of air!

Back