should I trade my 07 for an 08?

Should I trade my 07 CX~9 for an 08 CX~9?

• Trade for 08 CX~9

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Keep 07 CX~9

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

CX92ENVY

:
2007 CX~9
Just as it says? What do you think?

I would keep all my stuff and transfer it over. Looking to get 1 with tow package and other "goodies" and another year of free maintanence.

Your probably aware that you will take a bath on the trade in, somewhere between 4K and 8K on the loss. IMO, I would keep your ride and enjoy it the way it is. BTW, do you have the OEM 20's wheels and tires?

.... Looking to get 1 with tow package ....

If you plan towing anything in excess of 2500 lbs on longer trips, just forget it. Your transmission would become hot (not warm, but HOT) potentionally resulting in early transmission defects. I gave up towing my travel trailer (3300 pound as weighed) after the second camping trip (less than 50 kms) and let my Ford F-150 Lariat do this job... Not as "sexy" as my CX-9, but even the fuel economy numbers will show you that something is just not right when towing this weight with the CX-9:

Conditions: Same speed (90-100 km/h), similar terrain (hwy, country roads, rolling hills), same load (3300 lbs).

Mazda CX-9 (3.5L engine): 22.8 L/100 km (10.3 MPG)
Ford F-150 Lariat (5.4L Triton engine): 17.8 L/100 km (13.2 MPG)

And again, my CX-9 is equipped with the tow package...

I had 18's but might get the 20's if I trade in, I will let you know!

I just wanna tow a trailor with my gsxr 750 when going to Car Shows.

Trade-in a 2007 for a 2008...??
If you have $8,000 burning a hole in your pocket, then donate it to some good cause rather than make the dealers rich.

LOL Damn I really didn't expect all the keep it feed back.

I only owe $8500.00 so It really isnt a big deal.

I agree with all the prior posts. It doesn't matter what you owe, or even if you currently owe nothing, you will be taking that hit in depreciation some way or another; the car is worth that much less after a year.

you're still taking a hit, no matter how much you owe. if you're fine with that, then by all means, trade it in.

i wish i had $5000 to blow just like that.

Well what u can do stay with it . Let me Detail it, fix the tire, get a hitch for it and get the trailer for the bike. U will be all set.

LOL Damn I really didn't expect all the keep it feed back.

I only owe $8500.00 so It really isnt a big deal.

So if u dont really care about the money and in fact expected most of the people to say get rid of the car, why havent u???

Back