Check engine light issue

I installed my cai 2 weeks ago and everything was ok, now the check light is on for some reason. I checked the oil, coolant and they seems alright, also the idles and drives good with the cai. The small lost power i noticed when i just got the cai between 2,000-3,500 rpms i think it's gone now.

Wondering if the light it's on cuz of the CAI...

any ideas?

what setup you have on your exhaust?

I have the OBX-R Headers from Ebay (2.25"), I fabed the midpipe with a Magnaflow high flow cat, with a 2.25" flex pipe and piping to connect the header to the cat back exhaust and I have Bosal Catback exhaust from Protegegarage.com and that's 2.25"

I have the OBX-R Headers from Ebay (2.25"), I fabed the midpipe with a Magnaflow high flow cat, with a 2.25" flex pipe and piping to connect the header to the cat back exhaust and I have Bosal Catback exhaust from Protegegarage.com and that's 2.25"

No resonator then? how's the sound?

The sound is good until you hit about 3000rpms then it sounds really loud. I am getting CAI so I hope that would change the sound for the better.

yea cuz you have no resonator and no restriction at all.. plus 2.25 piping

Next saturday i'll put 2.25 piping, stock resonator and a magnaflow muffler

yea cuz you have no resonator and no restriction at all.. plus 2.25 piping

Next saturday i'll put 2.25 piping, stock resonator and a magnaflow muffler

I was going to for the 350z sound but that didn't happen. LOL After about 3000 RPMs it sounds really ricey. :( which is definatly what I wasnt' going for. I am thinking about getting another Axel back exhaust to change the sound but I don't know.

I was going to for the 350z sound but that didn't happen. LOL After about 3000 RPMs it sounds really ricey. :( which is definatly what I wasnt' going for. I am thinking about getting another Axel back exhaust to change the sound but I don't know.

you might want an extra 2 liters,

and 2 extra cylinders =P

Back