Mazdas247 @ SCCA Solo II Nationals

xelderx

Zoom Zoom Boom X 3
Post up! Who will be in Topeka next week? I'll be there early for the ProSolo Finale, but I'm not driving the in the Pro. Just traveling with someone who is. I'll be teaming up with Jas00x in his FSP Protege sedan running Tue-Wed. I think Vanimaniac is running DSP on the same days.

Good luck this week yall

Any of the STX MSPs going to be there? Looking forward to see how you guys do!

This year there will only be 2 representatives from the Montreal region instead of the 13 of last year. But next year we should be back in force, just don't know if I'll run my MSP in STX like last year.

Best of luck to all and enjoy the whole week. Hope the weather will be warmer then last year.

Who's Jason Minehart, running FSP Mazda Protege? Nice run putting him into third place and a trophy. Two other Proteges representing, but not doing as well.

Looks like it rained :( Ken Montinishi only finished 16th place. That might have been what happened to Justin as well. Rain and it dried out on the later runs but regardless a 4 second difference doesn't make sense.

Kick ass jas00x! Put the heat on Jinx :D

I'll be very curious to see how the drivers from my region do. There are some great drivers.

Just found out someone from our neighbor WNY region is running in ES, but he's getting his butt handed to him. Props to him for even being there though.

Back