high mileage

m_V_p651

:
03.5 MSP
im new to this page and just bought a msp not so long ago. and i reallie want more power but i have about 88k on car and its all stock and just wondering when is the right time to get new internals?

lol +1 with high miles you should just mod it and not worrie and when it blows then do a full rebuild and make it a beast!!!

i would rebuild it now, because the break-down could be worse later on if all of the parts are worn. that's just my opinion though.

you should mod it like i have done. i got my car at 87XXX miles and is still running strong. just buy a used block and slowly build it. that way when the motor goes you already have a replacement. or will almost be done with a replacement.

i like the idea of just modding it until it blows but the thing is im only 16 and its my first car too so its a hard to decided

you should mod it like i have done. i got my car at 87XXX miles and is still running strong. just buy a used block and slowly build it. that way when the motor goes you already have a replacement. or will almost be done with a replacement.

+1 buy a used motor and build that up while you still have the one in the car. When your forged motor is in you can sell your stock one and get a few bucks back.

Back