eBay CHROME Door handles cover and fog light trim

cdesigns

:
Mazda CX-7
You can find this on ebay, Install time was around 15 minutes, best $80 I have spend on appereance for the cx-7. (2 differente sellers I paid $80 in total for ,fog light chrome trim and door handles) I have them installed almost 3 months now, next thing will be , the replacement of the ugly plast grill on the front bumper.

Just search on eBay for CHROME CX-7 and they will appear

PS: my CX-7 is a sport model No tech package $19,995 ;-)

1001854to4.jpg

I think I did damn good, 18,995 sport W/AWD, I have those appearance options also, they look really good.

I got mine in Fairbanks Mazda in Florida. I went with a friend who was going to buy mazda 6, and while waiting for him to fill the papers I test drive it one of the cx-7, I decided to fill the papers too and see, I had my last check from my job with me and I got aproved quickly. (ughdance) I whant it to buy the GT but it was to much money almost 32,000 to 34,000. I called geico and paid only the insurance deposit and went home with a new CX-7. LOVE IT

I got mine in Fairbanks Mazda in Florida. I went with a friend who was going to buy mazda 6, and while waiting for him to fill the papers I test drive it one of the cx-7, I decided to fill the papers too and see, I had my last check from my job with me and I got aproved quickly. (ughdance) I whant it to buy the GT but it was to much money almost 32,000 to 34,000. I called geico and paid only the insurance deposit and went home with a new CX-7. LOVE IT

Good Luck with Fairbanks Mazda. Not the best to deal with after the sale.

How are the quality of those chrome handles ? I thought they would be cheap plastic flemsy things, like a cheap add on ?

Looks great....nice add ons! I have the GT and also the chrome fog trim pieces.....adding a billet chrome grille soon(just top portion)....stay tuned....

You can find this on ebay, Install time was around 15 minutes, best $80 I have spend on appereance for the cx-7. (2 differente sellers I paid $80 in total for ,fog light chrome trim and door handles) I have them installed almost 3 months now, next thing will be , the replacement of the ugly plast grill on the front bumper.

Just search on eBay for CHROME CX-7 and they will appear

PS: my CX-7 is a sport model No tech package $19,995 ;-)

1001854to4.jpg

This is the exact model and color of mine, except mine is an 09. I've been toying around with the idea of the chrome handles and now that I see how good it looks on our color, I'm going in! By the way, the chrome you used on the fog light plates, was it just a strip of wide chrome molding you used?

Back