Why change your Identity from Forum to Forum? Something to hide?

jhammons01

:
'84 Vette
LOL the OP made the same thread on rx7club and has the same creepy avatar. You must really love britney
I made the exact same thread on........

RX7 Club
theforumLounge
JamSession
Here
Corvetteforums

Cut and paste baby.

Many times I like to hear what other forums say about my thread subjects.

And Yes, my avatar and my Screen name remain constant from forum to Forum. I never understood why someone would change their identity as they flip from forum to forum, unless they want to hide something.

You'll also note that I have many friends from other forums. They immediately recognize me and I them. i.e. JonesfromIndia, when He made his introduction thread, I immediately said hello to him.....

Why do you change your skin from there to here? I've never heard of a Melicha8 on the 7 club..... nor have I seen your avatar over there.

this is a good topic maybe I'll start 6 threads about it.....

(who says hes registered on the 7 forums, maybe hes like most people and just reads other forums...)

with that - (inout)

**********.com ******************.com *************.com and ******.com and ***********.com too :)

i usually have a different name than this forum because Lexi is what I named my car so i guess i kind of narrowed myself down...

mine are all constant... i just recently changed this username here to match the others but even then it was very similar...

keystonekrawlers
jeepforum
marylandcreepers
jeepingsingles
here
nasioc
alltrac
trisrc
somethingmustang
tekademics
etc etc

Back