Brittney's comeback??

jhammons01

:
'84 Vette
I gather from the news reports that Brittney's comeback single performance last night was horrendous.

You guys see it?

I thought she was a bit fat to be wearing that bathing suit

I gather from the news reports that Brittney's comeback single performance last night was horrendous.

You guys see it?

I thought she was a bit fat to be wearing that bathing suit

Even if I'd have known about it ahead of time, I wouldn't have wasted my time watching it. Regardless, it's a lost cause for her-- the sooner she realizes that the better.

I'm with you, I didn't tune in either. I did see reports this morning on the news.

Trainwreck anyone? We all love to watch a trainwreck

Sorry, but I could not find a youtube video

This was the T1 image on foxnews.com

091007_Britney_split.gif

no comment

She does look good for someone who just had two kids, she does not look good enough to have that outfit on. I am sure she could have found something a little more flattering than that. Her extensions were horrible. She also looked like she had no clue what she was doing. She can't get away with just showing up in a skimpy outfit anymore. career over. again.

i think the song is kinda good, but i don't wanna look at that fat hog, she has lost all the respect from me

I'll never get some people.

I like curvy women.

f%$# these twig girls you guys want. Give me some DD's, a little pudge, with a big ole ghetto booty! Curvaceousness is where it's at.

I like curvy women.

f%$# these twig girls you guys want. Give me some DD's, a little pudge, with a big ole ghetto booty! Curvaceousness is where it's at.

badonkadonk ftw!

She does look good for someone who just had two kids, she does not look good enough to have that outfit on. I am sure she could have found something a little more flattering than that. Her extensions were horrible. She also looked like she had no clue what she was doing. She can't get away with just showing up in a skimpy outfit anymore. career over. again.
+1 .. It wasn't just her appearance that wasn't the same. Like Knox Joe said, curvaceous women can also be very appealing -- IF they know how to conduct themselves.

Not only did she look trashy, but she can't dance to save her life anymore. She used to be a boisterous, flashy, seductive dancer .. Last night, she looked like she was having minor convulsions. Ugh. Even I can appreciate a female that knows how to move herself to advantage -- and she was the total opposite end of the spectrum.

I always thought she was rather tasteless .. but hell, at least before, she could move!

I like curvy women.

I too love thee curves. Just not hers..

Back