My Lowered CX-7

Just lowered my CX-7 by a set of JDM coilover with 40 ways adjustable damper setting which I believe tons of people in here may interest to see how it looks. I adjusted the front and rear height a few times to exact what I want. I got the coilover directly from my friend in Japan which only for sale in Japan. (My friend works in that coilover company doesnt let me explore their brand name due to company policy. Maybe is because they havent plan to sale them in NA dont ask me why, I have no idea) A hint, theres not much coilover company will have 40 ways adjustable damper, if you know about Mod, you may know whom.

The swap took me approx. 2.5 hours and I found its easier than my other swapped cars.

From factory: Fully Loaded GT AWD w/ Navi, Moonroof, Fog Light & Remote Starter
Other mods: Custom SR with my old K&N Cone Filter, OEM Front & Rear Spoiler and 10K HID Fog Light.. and still searching for a nice shoes for her.

Anyhow, here is my CX-7 sorry haven't clean my car yet...ENJOY~
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

nice! its screaming "give me some better wheels", i would have stuck with the graet ground clearence and got performance mods

Those coilovers give the flexibility of adding better than stock handling(I'm assuming of course) and the adjustability of whatever ground clearance he wants. So theres no real loss in clearance, totally adjustable.

That's the height this thing should have been from the factory. No one in their right mind should take a CX-7 off roading so what good is ground clearance.

That is PERFECT. I agree with AWmustang, this is the way that it should look. Even makes the stock rims look better. Honestly with that much drop, I could probably stick with the stockers for quite some time.

With the stock wheels I think it looks a lot better with stock height. To make it look good in my opinion you will have to put nice low profile tires i.e bigger wheels.

(idhitit)

Damn Bro, that looks sweet as hell. That's exacly how I want my wife's CX-7 to look. If is not too much to ask, how much did the coilovers cost and where everybody else can get them from???

Can we buy them thru you???

sooo tight.. i love the look but i'm getting rid of my dropped 300c and bought the cx-7 because i couldn't deal with the laid out problems in LA (super steep driveway entrances, any curb over 4" etc etc).. but man it looks gooood!

Uhhhhh...What...

We all handed over our testicles when we bought one of these and now this guy has just attached a very cute vagina to his crotch by dropping his AWD "cross-over".

Awesome, you got yours to look like a Chrysler Town & Country.

You will be the envy of the Tennis Club.

I don't what you guys say. I've seen dropped quests that look/function better than a lowered CX-7. And I be damned if I couldn't find some great dirt country roads and other rocky paths to drive my "truck" on.

I am gonna throw some 20s on mine, but rest assured there may be some Mickey Thompson's bead-locked onto them.

(smash)

Whatever floats your boat dude, but if you really feel that way, why even bother with a CX-7? If I really felt that way, I would have gotten a jeep grand cherokee or something similar.
attachment.php

Credit to pixy on the creative...

Mine's not leaving the tarmac, so lowered it is...

Considering I've been on 245/45 sidewalls today(got to get different tires), his CX-7 with coilovers can probably jaw drop all of us owners with razor sharp handling and a much more zippier feel to it.

But seriously if you got the CX-7 to be high in the air, and throw 20's on it you're clearly compensating for where you're lacking in the pants.

You would have been better of in a Tahoe.

Back