Need Quick Advice

Armyguy1104

:
06 MS6 GT
I finally just got my car back after a new engine install, so im leaving to move back to florida tomorrow. Problem is I have the Eibach Pro Kit installed and after loading most of my sh*t in the car, the driver side rear tire is probably a finger width if not a little more away from the edge of the fender well (not the inside but the edge, looks and feels like it may scrape the outside of the tire). Im goin to try and see if I can redistribute some of the weight after i finish loading everything tomorrow morning. Question is how bad is this for a 700mi drive, im guessing its probably on the bump stops but is it possible for it to rub the tire and blow it while driving? Any advice would be great, thanks.

---I cant mail any more stuff back and and please no lame a$$ comments, theres already enough on other posts.---

Thanks again

you can try the baseball bat fender roller technique, it may help a litte bit but you will more than likely have to unpack the car to make it work to your advantage

If not you can usually tell by the pretty horrible noise it makes when the tire and fender make contact with each other. Keep an eye on it
other than that, have a safe trip.

Back