MazdaSpeed Club???

hanzo040107

:
07 Mazda MS3 GT Black Mica
I know there is quite a bit of MazdaSpeed Proteges, 3's, 6's, Miatas, & maybe some RX8s out there. I know they have some MazdaSpeed clubs in the states, I was wondering if there is any interest for one down here. It'd still be Mazda proud & support M-Spec & Pro 5 but it'd be exclusively MazdaSpeeds. Details on the club or if its even a good idea can be discussed here.

Whats up dude. Interesting idea you have.

Good luck though, most Rx-8s, Protege 5s, Miatas, and 6s already have their own clubs. It might be hard to start up a new one, that is why I was debating on what to do with Mspec.

What are you driving?

Its a 07 MazdaSpeed3 GT. I noticed there is a couple people on here with MazdaSpeeds. I even seen a white Speed6 with rims past me the other day.

Ok, cool. Well thats one to the list, just gotta find more people. What size rims do you have on your MS3? I debate what kind & what size to get for mine. I found a couple of places that'll do 20's. Its a lil extreme but you should have seen some of my other wheel size combos on some of my other cars. (burnout) Cool, hope to find more interests soon. Thanks.

its going to be hard because i even get a hard time finding people intrested in Team Pro 5 even in the Mainland. Welcome to the forums!

Efren

Sup Efren, long time no see... or hear from. I was there at the last Mazda "cruise." Yeah, I'm having trouble finding interest. Actually I just remembered there is another guy I met wih a Silver MS3 that'd be interested if there is a MazdaSpeed club. So thats two now, total of three. My last car club started with only five & grew to at least about 15-20 members.

Miques, do you have a Speed as well? You said you'd be willing to share info, are you a mechanic or just a Mazda guru?

Well I just started this thread, be interesting to see if we can't find more people.

Welcome Hanzo04107. I wish you luck on starting such a club if you do decide to take on the challenge. It's a lot of hard work. Feel free to ask for support/advice.

Ok, cool. Well thats one to the list, just gotta find more people. What size rims do you have on your MS3? I debate what kind & what size to get for mine. I found a couple of places that'll do 20's. Its a lil extreme but you should have seen some of my other wheel size combos on some of my other cars. Cool, hope to find more interests soon. Thanks.

They're 18x8 with a 45 offset. Yah, 20"s seem a bit nuts, but it's rarely seen. Let me know if you need any help with getting this stuff together.

L8R directed me to the M-Spec forum, I own a MS3 Cosmic Blue. Id be interested but having 3 kids I wouldnt be able to get out as much as a single guy ha ha.

Wow someone with a Blue MS3. Most people I've met have the black or silver. Well we got about 1/2 a dozen people who seem to be interested, we need someone to take charge of it though. My schedule is a lil off sometimes so don't know how good I'd be. Maybe we should try to have a small meet or something for all the interested people to get more input, what do you think?

Bring your kids along...the club is sorta family oriented. We got some regular kiddies riding along with their parents! When I try to plan events or cruises...I try to pick places where the little kiddies can play safely while the older kiddies play w/ the cars! Hehe.

was up m-spec

DSCF2974.JPG

DSCF2977.JPG

DSCF2986.JPG

hey guys this are some pics from my new dg lip. hope ya like it

looking good, but you posted in the wrong place bro! Have it in the Hawaii Section =).

Efren

Back