Upcoming meets????

Well Slacker lets get one going! j/k
We r workin on one in KY, but i am game for one in Southern Ohio too!

Last edited:
hey everyone i was jw if there are any meets upcoming cause I have yet to attend one :)

There is a meet coming up near you...about an 1.5 for you I think. It's alittle over an hour for me. I will be coming in my 3 and my husband will be in his Speed6.

The Cleveland6Club is doing what is called the Mohican Fun Run II which is cruising around the area of the Mohican State Park and then going back to a pavillon and socializing. I'm sure Marlon will post up info or I could. I heard this was a really good event they set up last year.

Mohican Fun Run II

As my good friend Jess stated here's the meet info:

Well, we're in agreement, we need to have this event once again, as it was a blast last year! We are still working on some minor details, time, etc and we're looking onto the shelter again for that weekend.

Brian has posted the event on the Focus Boards and we'll also see if Josh or Jess can get the 3 community involved, along with the Protege folks too! If we get a large turn out. we'll have to appoint leaders to take groups of 8-10 cars up to the dam and the lodge for pictures, etc.

I have looked into canoing for those who want to do that, here's one of the better ones I have found.

www.mohicanvalley.com

I want to make a dry run with some of our core members so we can map the route out and make it availablr to the participants. Again let me know what your ideas are, in order to make it even better than the first.

We will have more infomation next week, along with a video link of the route we'll be taking.

oh hell yea I just hope its not sept 3-7 lol cause then i wouldnt be able to make it. But I will definitely be there if i can. just keep me updated. i've never been on a cruise before either :)

dude unless the track coach decides to have practice or something, or I have something for school, I will definitely be there. Keep me posted.

Oh and anyone wanna teach me how to drive stick? :)

Mohican Fun Run,

We'll have an update for you guys this weekend, we have reserved a pavilion and we are making a quick run up to check out the location. we'll post a video and flyer for the event, so you guys can check out what we'll be doing!

Great cars, great food and great people. So please let us know what you are bringing to the event

1. Perro del Sol-Paid for pavillion $50.00 and beverages

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm gonna be there. I got a mandatory meeting for track but its the day after! Keep me updated cause now i know for sure im coming. Oh and btw can you give me suggestions on waht i can bring to contribute? thnx

Time and Place

We will be meeting at the Mc Donalds on I-71 and State Route 97 (exit #165) in Lexington, OH @ 9:00AM. We have reserved the Shelter at the Gourge, it can seat about 40+ people.

We will be posting further information later in the week,

Again, we are meetig at the Mc Donalds in Lexington, OH, exit #165, I-71 and State Route 97 @ 9:00PM. There is an BBQ restaurant, that has a huge lot, that we can use as a staging area.

yes, the bbq restaurant behind mcd's is not open in the am, so we can all just assemble there ... so as not to take up all mcd's spots.

if anyone is NOT joining us for the fun run, we should be at the Gorge Overlook Shelterhouse by noon. Just take 97 South and enter mohican state park on the left (i'll attach link to map of park) and follow signs to Gorge Overlook. there is an entrance on the left (not noted on map) into the park right after the memorial shrine, if you go in there, follow the road to the right and the gorge will be down a ways on the left. if you enter off 97 at the 'south entrance' the gorge shelterhouse will be the first right turn.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/2/parks/pdf/mohican304.pdf

looking forward to another fun event!!

Edit: We will have a limited supply of Mazdaspeed T-Shirts & Hats for sale

http://www.cleveland6club.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=561

Last edited:
Back