Post pics of your Mazda5

Rat...

That looks sweet. Love the advans. Got a side shot to really show them off?

Also, are the 2 posts below it blank for everyone?

Rat...

That looks sweet. Love the advans. Got a side shot to really show them off?

Also, are the 2 posts below it blank for everyone?

thanks
some side shots
DSCN4705.jpg

DSCN4697.jpg

i thought i was the only one that cant see those post's

Awesome and that is all.

traded in a white 08 sport (34k miles) and got a white 2010 gt (21k miles)...this is all for the wife since she just wanted a sunroof. Didnt exactly want white but its what came available and what was cheap

....yeah...im a dork..but now to get the new one tinted...makes a big difference in the summer

IMG_20120607_121536.jpg

IMG_20120607_121917.jpg

This pic is so awesome and you are not a dork. I love it. My 5 is white too and there is just something about that color on a van. It might not look good on a mercedes maybe but it does look awesome on the 5. Anyways, I love the pic. It's a good memory for you too.

The reason why white looks so great with this car is the perfect window line, all blacked out in a beautiful unbroken curve.

One thing I love about the Mazda5 that I have (the 08-10 year model) is the wheels are pretty killer. They resemble a BMW X5 wheel.

Keep in mind I said "resemble"

http://www.carcollery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bmw-x5-xdrive48i-wheel.jpg
Perhaps we are looking at the stock rims with a different pair of glasses but I don’t think the two look alike. Sure there is a slight resemblance but not enough to draw a comparison. Personally, I like the ’06-’07 Mz5 rim more (I like simple and sleek) but our difference in taste is what makes things interesting!

While the newer rims doesn’t look as nice stationary, I do think they look nice in motion!

Meh... Now... the new gen goofy smile Mazda5 wheels... no sir. I don't like directional wheels. Because one side looks good at a slow roll, the other side doesn't.

Our Mazda is a white 2008 Sport, 49k miles, auto, tan cloth interior with no major issues except tire wear and TSB for steering.

M5side.jpg

M5sidefront.jpg

Mazda5and3lineup.jpg

We have been on some major trips in this car. There are a few more with family. I will post more pictures later.

What was the TSB for with steering? I have an 09 Sport 5MT. I'll be washing her probably on Thursday and taking her out for a photoshoot around town. She's stock but hey, why not.

Sorry, I mean that the TSB was for "Loss Of Power Steering Assist" on our Mz5. My wife experienced the loss while turning through an intersection...she parked the car immediately and would not drive it until the problem was corrected.

Here is one more picture of the MZ5 on our first trip to CA...she did well...we loaded her with 4 passengers and all the item that must be taken on a cross-country family trip...we had a DVD player installed...saved my bacon. (rockon)

Last edited:
Back