Post pics of your Mazda5

2007 Whitewater Pearl Touring, 35% tinted fronts, 5% tinted rears, 35% tinted tail lights and lowered on Tein S-Tech springs.

CIMG2717Large.jpg

CIMG2720Large.jpg

CIMG2721Large.jpg

I gotta look at getting my taillights blacked out.. looks good.

I must admit the blackout treatment looks really nice, however ensure you check the local MOT regulations before you black them out....The last thing you want to do is black them out and have Sgt. Cam of the OPP pull you over for a violation.
There are some places that sell a tinted adhesive you can place over the light instead of using the tinted paint....check e-bay for 'Mazda5 lights' and you'll get a hit.
Anthony

Last edited:
I must admit the blackout treatment looks really nice, however ensure you check the local MOT regulations before you black them out....The last thing you want to do is black them out and have the Sgt. Cam of the OPP pull you over for a violation.
There are some places that sell a tinted adhesive you can place over the light instead of using the tinted paint....check e-bay for 'Mazda5 lights' and you'll get a hit.
Anthony

Yeah.. thats a good idea..
I actually know Cam and some cronies so I'll ask them too !

I must admit the blackout treatment looks really nice, however ensure you check the local MOT regulations before you black them out....The last thing you want to do is black them out and have Sgt. Cam of the OPP pull you over for a violation.
Anthony

I actually have tinted vinyl applied on my tails. It doesn't stick too well on the sharp bends and curves but it does the job.

Thanks for the comments! :cool:

I actually have tinted vinyl applied on my tails. It doesn't stick too well on the sharp bends and curves but it does the job.

Thanks for the comments! :cool:

Where did you source these overlays?
There is another guy on the forum who actually painted his lights and it looks just like yours, that's why I assumed you went the paint route.
Anthony

There is another guy on the forum who actually painted his lights and it looks just like yours, that's why I assumed you went the paint route.
Anthony

The overlays were done by the tint shop. They come in rolls in 20% and 35%. Not sure what brand the overlays are but my window tints are Matico Onyx.

Anyone with pictures of a Mazda5 GT?

I think the GT moniker is applied to the Canadian Mazda5's...Should be the same as the US Touring edition....Anyway, the lowered White Mazda5 is a GT model by Canadian standards anyway.
Anthony

Anthony

Hey guys....

there's actually two companies you can for. For the headlights, I ordered pre-cut kits from www.rockblocker.com Although, I only found the tails' kit at www.decalfx.com I've ordered from them before and there products are high-quality. Check them out.

'06 5 Touring

P1010044.jpg

Rides smoother than the old Scion xB.
30mpg
Fits all the beach gear and surfboards, etc.
I like it, but am looking for something else.

P1010031.jpg

My mz5

Installed Mtec HID with 12k bulb
Got 5% Tint
Installed Injen Intake
10inch Kicker L5 with Jbl Grand Touring 400watts Amp
Changed Stock Speakers to 3way Kicker Speaker.

Preety Much Dats It For Now..........................................!

The Only thing i Dislike About this car is Speed'o'Meeter light and they way it is its old school it should have been up to date but its aight........

view.php

view.php

view.php

view.php

view.php

Back