Post pics of your Mazda5

our 5

Only modification so far: Tint all around and General Exclaim UHP tires.

Attachments

• HPIM0384.JPG
    HPIM0384.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 602
  • HPIM0388.JPG
    HPIM0388.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 420
  • HPIM0387.JPG
    HPIM0387.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 400
  • HPIM0389.JPG
    HPIM0389.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 358
  • HPIM0383.JPG
    HPIM0383.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 443
Yup, Light metallic blue is what I was thinking as well.
Funny we wanted a silver/gray, but the white has really grown on us.

So that's vinyl, I thought it was paint.
The grill area must have been a real bear.
Looks good to me. So hot days are bad?

Since its vinyl, can you remove it?
I like the look, but understand it could hurt resale if I painted it.
Did you do the rear hatch as well?
If so post a pic of that please.

Yep, the entire car, front bumber to rear. The roof was a particualar pain to do in one shot. it was something like 35c outside.

The front bumber was tough. had to do it in sections. but, you cant tell unless you get really super close to the car.

Most aftermarket stripes are vinyl. some cars are designed with the paint in mind. but, often its still vinyl.

You can take it off very easily. just heat it up, peels right off, no damage to the paint at all. It will look funny though untill you wash the rest of the car. you'll basically have clean car stripes, and dirty car stripes.

Ill take a photo or two tomorrow.

Attachments

• 0916081741-00.jpg
    0916081741-00.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 613
  • 0916081741-01.jpg
    0916081741-01.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
hi folks, here is my '07 Mazda5 GT Pearl White. 27000Km on it right now and still running like brand new.

Her very first day , next to my old '03 P5.
Proteg52003vsMazda52007012.jpg

With the 6000K HID install and the 3000K HID on fogs light.
Custom made eyebrows , i keep them on the car for 1 week.Didn't like the overall look. Looking for some real eyebrows.
Photo116.jpg

With my ETX wheels , look nice. But not what i was looking for.
Photo004.jpg

Now , that's what she looks like right now. 18" RX-8 wheels with 215/45 tires.You can also notice the teinted side markers (not a big deal lol)
Mazda5photosmeet2.jpg

And here's what she may look like next summer.
Mazda5photosmeet2pimped.jpg

This Winter :
Powdercoating of the RX8 Rims. Gold or Bronze
CAI FUJITA F5 (pending)
CX-7 Short antenna (installed)
Strut Bar Vibrant (pending)
H&R Springs or Tein s Tech (currently searching) :D

Last edited:
looks good man. looks like they fit very nice in there. straight up bolt on, right? no other supporting mods?

RX-8 Wheels are bolt-on, same bolt pattern. Next summer she's going down on H&R springs or Tein S tech. Now i'm waiting for my Vibrant strut bar (this weekend) and my CAI Fujita F5. Can't wait anymore ;)

And i also want to "tainted" (don't know if the word is right ??)my windows all around and the tail light too.

its "Tinted", and sounds cool. i would go for the H&R's since they are actual Mazda5 specific springs, not rebadged Mazda3 springs.

its "Tinted", and sounds cool. i would go for the H&R's since they are actual Mazda5 specific springs, not rebadged Mazda3 springs.

I think the Tein's drop you more than the H&Rs though....so if you want it really low go for the Tein's. I run the H&R's and have no compaints....

Performance ??

So I got my F5 fujita CAI tonight and I got it installed about an hour ago. I tell you that was hard to get out the last part of the factory air box but after that it was all good. Well I thought I would share some of the pics. ENJOY

Hello

How is the performance of the F5 Fujita CAI ?
Cost of this itme ?

"OJ"

Identical Car

I want does black tail ligt..
In Denmark we can buy the lexus style, but not the black
GetImage

Hello
I just purchased a 2007 Masda 5 GT and looks almost identical to you vehcile. I will be adding appreance and performace product once I pick it up next wee. I plan on adding the rear light tinting, "air brush" pinstriping, as well cold air breather

OJ ,
Ottawa, Canada

Rear Bumper Lips Installed

I installed a pair of the rear bumper lips today.
Here are some images....I will post one from the rear soon.
Anthony

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 535
Back