Post pics of your Mazda5

antlind

:
2006 Mazda5 - GT
It seems like all of the other threads have one of these running posts so I thought it would be fun for us to start one for the Mazda5 (unless there is one that I missed).
So here goes guys/gals....Post a pic of your Mazda5 and tell us what you've done to it, what you like and what you dislike.
Let's try to keep this thread dedicated to this topic alone.
Anthony

2006 Mazda5 GT

Exterior:
H&R Springs
17x7 Advanti wheels in summer
Front splitter
Window Vents

Engine:
Fujita CAI

Interior:
Mazda seat covers
Dash Kit Overlay

I love this car for it's versatility and comfort
I dislike the lack of grunt off the line, but I can live with it.
Anthony

Attachments

• IMGP0871_S.JPG
    IMGP0871_S.JPG
    414.4 KB · Views: 5,007
  • 5GT_1 018_BikeRack.jpg
    5GT_1 018_BikeRack.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 9,427
  • 5GT_1 001.jpg
    5GT_1 001.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 3,138
2006 Mazda5 Sport 5MT Popular Package OEM Fog Lights

Mods:
- Underground parking garage scratch (left front door) :D

Seriously, none really. It is the family hauler and I'm not the primary driver... but I love when I get to drive it

mazda5_may_30_2007_006_small.jpg

mazda5_may_30_2007_078_small.jpg

Mazda5s_001.jpg

And look at this one. Not so many Mazda5s around here (and Carbon Gray), yet we get to park next to each other (the other seems to be a Touring though). Mine is the one to the left of the pic...

Mazda5s_002.jpg

Last edited:
Sgs

Mine

Attachments

• DSCN0983.JPG
    DSCN0983.JPG
    267.3 KB · Views: 2,543
  • DSCN0984.JPG
    DSCN0984.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 2,249
  • 18s.jpg
    18s.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3,150
  • IMG_6302.jpg
    IMG_6302.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,667
Last edited:
06' (Auto) Sport Touring In Stellar Greensilver Metallic

Aside from factory add ons like the rear cargo cover, cassette deck, and stubby antenna, I've only tinted the windows so far...It's my daily driver and the wife and I are very happy with it as it is now :D

Attachments

• IM000057.JPG
    IM000057.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 2,200
You know, I really hated it at first, but now I kind of regret not getting a Greensilver... it really is a pretty cool color. Too many Whitewaters roaming the area... oh well.

Great idea, Ant!
Here's a few. One from a year ago, a couple from a few months ago at Clear Lake:

Yos.jpg

CLake.jpg

Clake1.jpg

HotRodSaint, goes without saying that those RX8 rims are quite sexy (thumb)

Rod, in your first pic, that drop makes your 5 look much more like a wagon than a minivan. Looks much sleeker. You're rims ain't too shabby either ;)

here's mine..... still debating on rx-8 or speed6 wheels....

Attachments

• DSC02126.JPG
    DSC02126.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 1,723
Bo_denmark, what's with the cargo area? Doesn't look like the seats simply folded down. Cargo area looks deeper and flatter than what we get in NA, that is, folding the seats down. Were the seats removed?

Bo_denmark, what's with the cargo area? Doesn't look like the seats simply folded down. Cargo area looks deeper and flatter than what we get in NA, that is, folding the seats down. Were the seats removed?

Hey
I Denmark we can buy it as a van. so the seat in the back is removed and replaced whit hard floor..

actual i think denmark is the only country where this option is available

Older pics, but nothing's changed (other than a small couple curb rash spots on the wheels, and one new tire... damn Milwaukee potholes!):

img_2562.jpg

img_2492.jpg

In winter guise:

w1.jpg

Back