moving

frenchy92005

:
2003 MAzdaspeed
looks like i will be moving down to phoenix avondale this oct or november to go to school at uti so hopefully i will beable to meet some more msp's for once.

UTI should still have the MSP project that they were showing at HIN last year. They bought one from an AZMC member and were building the engine out for more boost.

I know the guys there are all rotary nuts and some of them drive RX7's.

Like everyone said, hit up AZMC as well for planned events around the phoenix area!

It was an MP3, not an MSP. If it was an MSP, I wouldn't have been so pissed that they're going to turn it into a cube when they're done with it.

UTI should still have the MSP project that they were showing at HIN last year. They bought one from an AZMC member and were building the engine out for more boost.

I know the guys there are all rotary nuts and some of them drive RX7's.

Like everyone said, hit up AZMC as well for planned events around the phoenix area!

Yep its Bigg Tim's old yellow MP3.

It was an MP3, not an MSP. If it was an MSP, I wouldn't have been so pissed that they're going to turn it into a cube when they're done with it.

I didn't hear about that...what I retarded thing to do.

It would have been better off for the school to sell the vehicle and make back some money on it. I'm sure someone would buy it!

Latest posts

Back