CX-9 Picture Thread

The rims are 22x9.5
Tires are Yokohama Parada Spec 285x35R22.

I started out with 265x35R22 but that was too small for my taste and exposed the rim to much.

#1 Color Combo - Liquid Platinum/Sand Interior (discontinued)
#2 Color Combo - Galaxy Gray/Sand Interior (discontinued)
#3 Color Combo - Copper Red/Sand Interior

No regrets.. happy to get the Copper Red!

Attachments

• DSC06083.JPG
    DSC06083.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 564
  • DSC06082.jpg
    DSC06082.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 502
  • DSC06080.JPG
    DSC06080.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC06079.JPG
    DSC06079.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 579
yea, red did it for me too, except I couldn't help myself with the rim paint (grey was my only option but turned out good considering the car has grey wheel surrounds). a 8" bazooka tube input from the rear speakers rounds out this package (and sounds awesome).

Attachments

• cx9front.jpg
    cx9front.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 608
  • cx9rear.jpg
    cx9rear.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Fantastic Pics! Wow....

I am about to purchase a new CX-9 myself this week and we have narrowed it down to the Black Cherry Mica or the Galaxy Grey.

It's a slightly better deal on the Black Cherry as it's only a little more $$ and comes with the Moonroof etc...and Bose system. I am torn though!

I like the exterior of the Black Cherry but prefer the darker interior of the Grey.

However seeing that many here are Galaxy Grey fans & seeing those pics have made me kind of lean toward the Grey.

Black Cherry is going to show everything too. Hmm. Our current vehicle is a Tungsten Grey Mazda 6 so we wanted something a little different.

I know colors are 100% subjective but anyone have some thoughts?

Thanks. :)

GPS Devices

Garmin is better. Navigon is just not reliable at all. I have Garmin Nuvi 650 in my jag xj8, works like a charm

Last edited:
Just wondering if there is any comments out there on getting the Bose system with the CX9? Sound? Value?

It sounds great, much better than expected. I'm not a fan of Bose's home audio systems, but the CX-9 system works well. Sound quality is much better than the Harmon-Kardon in my BMW.

btw, just had 1 foot of snow hear in ontario.. my FWD cx-9 surprisingly did very well, ABS, TCS, EBD all did superb in the snow and ice.. uphill and downhills it did awsome. on my way home it was funny to see an Acadia in the ditch..

My New Cx-9

Just Bought It Nov.23 2008. WHITE PEARL IS AWESOME!

Attachments

• IMG_202822.JPG
    IMG_202822.JPG
    589.7 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_2057B.JPG
    IMG_2057B.JPG
    422.2 KB · Views: 436
I can't see any point in posting pics of mine, as it is completely stock and white. I think it is awesome, but if you've seen one white pic, you've seen mine!

Back