CX-9 Picture Thread

Hi, haven't visited this forum in a while. Here are some recent pics of my CX-9. Love this car more than I thought I would.

Damn, that looks great.

Kinda makes me wanna black out all the chrome. Problem is I like it both ways. Wheels are perfect too. 22's give the CX-9 even more presence than it already has.

Thank you. Wheels are 22 x10.5 all around. Vossen CV3r.

Nice! The CV3R design goes very well with the CX-9, with the added benefit of being really, really easy to keep clean :)

Could you also provide offset/ET measurement? The rears look more aggressive than +30, but that could just be me. I found that in the front, you can't go much lower than 22x10.5 +30 (i.e. +35 comes dangerously close to the spring perch and +40 will make contact with the perch).

Nice! The CV3R design goes very well with the CX-9, with the added benefit of being really, really easy to keep clean :)

Could you also provide offset/ET measurement? The rears look more aggressive than +30, but that could just be me. I found that in the front, you can't go much lower than 22x10.5 +30 (i.e. +35 comes dangerously close to the spring perch and +40 will make contact with the perch).

Sorry for the delayed response. I believe mine are +30, but that's my vague recollection. By the way, anyone know how to embed the photos into the post instead of attachments?

Went on a family road trip this past weekend and got to visit some wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake. It was a beautiful day and couldn't resist taking a few pics of the car!
73a57d0ab580a3afee38bd4f917dbcf4.jpg

Back