How many Yellow MSP's were produced?

dcbeggs

:
3.5 Yellow MSP #1083
Are the yellow ones the most rare? How many of each color did they make for the 3.5's?

None. The Yellow MSP is purely a myth. No such car exists.

Actually, this topic has been discussed at great length. Poke around and do a couple of searches and you should find your answer.

Anyone know the exact numbers for Canada for all MSP models? I searched and came up with this:
2003 1750 cars produced for USA sale ABOUT half black half orange although most people believe there are more black.

2003 250 cars produced for sale in Canada ONLY orange for Canada

2003.5 2750 cars for USA the first batch of 1750 was titanium and yellow about half and half I'm sure of course rumor has it there were more titanium

2003.5 USA second batch was 1000 silver and blue again most likely half and half

2003.5 for Canada was ONLY titanium and yellow this number is not available but I'd imagine 250 again...MAKING 5000 TOTAL CARS PRODUCED?

But I have a feeling these numbers aren't exact because the USA numbers don't match up with the site in that other thread. I thought I had read somewhere that Canada got 1000 2003 model MSPs but I'd really like to know the actual number.

Then you didn't do a very good search. I found this thread within two minutes.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123618471

Scroll down to post 13.

And next time, don't give up if you don't get an instantaneous result by doing a single search. Some things take some effort.

I appreciate the 2 seconds it took you to make this extra effort. I; like many on this forum don't mind just plain out providing requested info if know, instead of finding it more self rewarding to make sure a lesson is taught and learned.

Had I been looking for "how many sunlight silver MSP's were produced," I can only imagine I would have come in 2nd, behind your 1st place search record of 2 minutes.

In all truth Rush, I truely do appreciate the answer you have provided for me.

None. The Yellow MSP is purely a myth. No such car exists.

Wait...If my car dosen't exist then by reference I don't exist (boom03). But wait if I don't exist then I don't have to go to work (rockon)

Actually, In Canada (or at least where I live) I only see the yellow MSPs I saw a titanium grey one once and have never seen any of the 03 MSPs in person

Actually, In Canada (or at least where I live) I only see the yellow MSPs I saw a titanium grey one once and have never seen any of the 03 MSPs in person

here in souther NB, i have an orange one, i've seen two other orange ones in Fredericton, and one grey one on Saint John. that's it. as far as i know, only a handful of these made it to nb.

Back